cheri 22 right for anyone?

if its a free reading it can take months x

Oh right OK, for free though is good, but I'm dubious. I've had 4 readings already :s xxx

i am almost a non-believer now because ever reading i had had off of anyone has been alot of crap. someone told me once i would never have kids 5weeks later bam was pregnant someone else just before her said not until i was in late 20's lol :D so yet to have on right sadly.

oh hope u get some answers soon and hope she is right for you x

I might have gotten suckered possibly - but I paid the $12 to see what she had to say ... did anyone pay for the basic reading and if so what did she give you? because if its nothing more than month and gender that is the free one too and I am pretty dubious about the whole thing anyway - just wondering? Mine is scheduled to be received by Aug 19th.. but on Aug 10 when I paid she was still working on Aug 7-8ths paid predictions....

not sure let us know about the paid reading though x

I can't seem to find her email! Would someone be able to send it to me please?

if you go on her blog - her friend/psychic Suzanne is offering a summer special of basic readings for $8 and $2 for a quickie (month/gender) I did the $2 one just to compare.

Click on Crazy 8s on her blog page from her website.

Just got my reading back... She said boy and September too!!! :)

Was it on time? mine is supposed to be received by 8/19 but seriously hoping its early. I got the $2 one from Suzanne today - November and girl. I was hoping sept and boy ;) guess we will just have to wait and see ;) but can't wait to see what cheri22 has to say.

Good luck! Keep us updated! I'm sure you'll get it on time! :)

I've just ordered one after the ugliest BFN ever :(. That's my 6th and my last!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->