cheri 22 right for anyone?

She says November and boy - hoping sooner than that but loving the boy .prediction!

Im still waiting to find out if shes right or not...she predicted that september would be the month I would either conceive,find out or month of birth...Im 15dpo and all bfns,af seems to be on her way...so I have to go through a cycle all over again to find out..itll be worse than the 2ww lol...
I know its all for fun and gives a bit of hope..I also just got a reading from I believe her name is gail and she predicted conception in october
fxed we all get our bfps sooner than later!! I will keep everyone posted!! anyone else??

Well she predicted Oct (conception/finding out or birth) and girl and then Dec and boy. I highly doubt I will be expecting in Oct as we'll probably not ttc till after Christmas! But maybe its birth Oct 2012? That sounds possible! :shrug:

maybe if its a pre-christmas baby october 2012 could be its EDD best of luck sadly she was wrong with us x

October baby would be a January conception - or even Feb if baby is born a week or two early! conceived valentines day - dd born Oct 18

I like that! hehe It is likely that we ttc from Christmas onwards so this could be right! ?I'm hoping it is as for this to happen we need to move places first, so hopefully we'll manage to do that soon!!! Lets see! :thumbup:

ops sorry half asleep. hopefully you don't have to wait till jan x

if you go on iamcheri22.blogspot.com and look on the lefthand side there is a thing called Crazy 8s special - that is for Suzanne - or you can go to her website - www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com - not sure if there are any deals posted on there or not.

I see November as being the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy.

I can see this being right, i really dont feel pregnant this month, although i dont want to wait til november lol! and ive always thought we would have another boy. Hmmmm

This is what she said for me:

They show you guys having a BOY and they relate him to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your son, I am seeing him as someone who is always interested in the world around him. Always taking notice of the small details. Paying attention to how something needs to be able to be done, and is able to work with complex items or tight deadlines. Is someone who does not seem to be affected by stress. You can tell the way that things just roll off his back and not really bother him. You might hear a deep sigh when he is frustrated, but is the type to just roll up his sleeves and jump in and get it working again.

I am seeing him as someone who wants to believe that everyone is good, but you can tell that hes a "keep one eye open" kinda person. Not willing to walk into any situation completely blind. Hes always wise to the ways of certain people and will usually know what to expect of someone.

I am seeing him always fascinated with people who have moustaches. Especially when he is around the age of 4. For some reason attributes it to being a "cowboy" and always assumes that they are one. At times even going and asking them himself if they are.

Hes got a great imagination, able to understand things that are really interesting and unique. Hes able to but it into perspective so that he understands what ti is that they are trying to accomplish. Hes a social person so is always wanting to do something that involves other people. Really does not want to have to do something on his own.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working in a sales related position but this is also linked to something in an automotive service department.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have one girl and one boy of their own
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I'm still waiting! I ordered and paid on the 19th of August, got an email to say it would be with me by the 31st, then got another email yesterday to say there's a day's delay!! I soooooooooooo want her to say September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

I got my reading back from Cherri - it was sooooooooo worth the wait! She says girl, birth month/conceive/find out in September. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope it's conceive and find out!

The weirdest thing is, the way she described the little girl is me to a T!!!! She said she will be good at languages and will speak three languages - I am a languages teacher and speak French and German! She also said she won't watch films unless it's from the start - that is also me!!! If hubby puts a film on that's already 20 minutes in, I say I don't want to watch it cos I like to watch a film from the beginning!!! She also said she'll love to read - I love to read too, I am a complete bookworm!

I think it was the languages bit that got me though...so so bizarre!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, especially since September has come up a couple of times in my readings now :) :) :) :) :) :happydance: xxx

^^ oooh let us know if shes right! :thumbup:

Thanks hun :). I am literally praying it's a September conception!!!!!!!! Lol. I have been so excited since getting that reading that I've not done any of what I was supposed to today yet!!! xxx

well I got a faint BFP today - conception August - find out Sept - still hoping she is right on the boy part... but god-willing she is wrong about the month part because I would hate for this to be wrong!

Ot my free reading today frim cheri22 boy and concieved, born, or I find out in November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->