Cheryl Cole on Breastfeeding

Doubt it, he'll probably trade her in for a better model ...

If i could bitchslap any 2 celebs it would be her and Cashley, i detest the pair of them.

what a pair eh......I mean Cheryl and Cashley not her knockers....

no shes not pregnant yet, the article was saying how she was starting to put on weight to prepare her body for a baby, so she has started eating half a raisin as well as a carrot stick a day :rofl:

:rofl: stupid cow

Her head has got ready to explode since X factor!!

And you wonder why there is a culture of FFing in the country??? If i celeb with as much influence as her say stuff like that surely she nos that the masses will follow. She should no how much influence she has and not say things like that. Shame on her!!

i hope she gets THE worse stretchmarks ever.

Pff, she's a silly old b**** and I certainly do NOT look up to her, don't know why anyone would, shes a skinny little fraggle with a foul mouth, it's the baby you have to think of, not your boobs!!!!! x

Pff, she's a silly old b**** and I certainly do NOT look up to her, don't know why anyone would, shes a skinny little fraggle with a foul mouth, it's the baby you have to think of, not your boobs!!!!! x

:rofl: @ skinny little fraggle!!!

And the prize for the most ignorant and stupid cow goes to.................

Cheryl Cole!!! :muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha:

If we type the name Cheryl Cole as many times in this thread as we can, then google will pick it up and anyone who googles Cheryl Cole will get this thread as a result....

:muaha::muaha::muaha:

Ahhhh....well we'll have to hope that people are googling Cheryl Cole and breastfeeding in the hope that Cheryl Cole gets to see this thread associated with her, breastfeeding and her husband Cashley........:lol:

Who the F is Cheryl Cole? I forget. Is she a footballer's wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->