child benefit

What have drug users got to do with this :? :? :? :? :?

**Weestar drops the bomb and runs**

BANG! :D

nothing but i would rather the government paid parents something than giving more money to alcoholics drug abusers ect to feed their habit ect sorry it was just an example type thing if that makes sence :oops: :oops:

I would rather the government gave money to those who genuinelly needed it, like it was designed for. I think parents get enough child benefit, those that need more should be able to get it through benefits.

i know what your saying and i totaly agree with what your saying but when you have worked since you were old enough to work and your partner has worked all his days and has to go off work because of an illness wich he couldnt control we were turned down for everything and had to live off £138.78p a week and £107 of that we shouldnt have been getting because it was tax credits, the reason we shouldnt have been getting it because technacly OH wasnt working but their was no way we could have lived off £31 a week. sorry if i was screwing the government but i had no choice in the matter as my kids had to eat, it was so bad i had to put colby onto cows milk because i couldnt afford the £7 odds for baby milk as she was using 2 tubs a week plus baby food

sorry im ranting so going to tak a deap breath and forget about what ive typed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

think u can spend an extra pound now in the pound shop hehehh

weestar21 said:
i know what your saying and i totaly agree with what your saying but when you have worked since you were old enough to work and your partner has worked all his days and has to go off work because of an illness wich he couldnt control we were turned down for everything and had to live off £138.78p a week and £107 of that we shouldnt have been getting because it was tax credits, the reason we shouldnt have been getting it because technacly OH wasnt working but their was no way we could have lived off £31 a week. sorry if i was screwing the government but i had no choice in the matter as my kids had to eat, it was so bad i had to put colby onto cows milk because i couldnt afford the £7 odds for baby milk as she was using 2 tubs a week plus baby food

sorry im ranting so going to tak a deap breath and forget about what ive typed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

like I said the government should help those who need it. You were in a situation through no fault of your own and you should have recieved help.

is it true that EVERY ONE gets child benifit? even the rich? wonder if posh gets it :lol:

well some people are so skint because of sertain circumstances ie moving house being evicted having to go bankrupt having to decorate having to start from scratch all over again

Yeah but I have to say Dale and I clear a fair amount each month but have a fair bit of debt, u do to dont u?

My message makes no sense now Dionne pmsl.. :D

KX said:
Yeah but I have to say Dale and I clear a fair amount each month but have a fair bit of debt, u do to dont u?

lol i edit my post aswell thought kris would kill me putting me earnings on the internet :lol: yes i do have a lot going out . kris is good with money though,. he saves alot. and when we get new things we always make money by getting rid of some thing else. kris is always wheeling and dealing :lol: in a legal way

weestar21 said:
well some people are so skint because of sertain circumstances ie moving house being evicted having to go bankrupt having to decorate having to start from scratch all over again

yes i understand, we save alot but i have decorated all my house and have 2 babies in nappies that cost a bomb. but we manage

Save? I dont know what that is! :roll:

KX said:
Save? I dont know what that is! :roll:

lol i aint been so bad since i have not had my car, when i have my car i just go out any where and "have a nose" but spend loads.
but i stay in monday to friday now :oops: sad i no

yes you may well manag but after all the months we had to scrape by with no help and were finally egtting back on our feet slowly but surely i just think you edited post was a bit harsh about ' you dont know how some people can be so skint' im sorry dionne maybe thats because both of you are working aprents well im sorry if i dont live up to your standerds but i cant go out to work because i have NO ONE to look after my 2 kids and untill Adele goes to nursery and i can find at least someone who will take colby for a couple of hours a day i will have to stay at home, we dont drink we have stopped smoking we dont do anything except my OH works all the time infact he worked 138 hours in the last 2 weeks

so im flipping well sorry you dont understand how 'some people are so skint' its because not everyone is like you and can manage for both of you to work
it isnt worth my time putting colby to a childminder im only qualafied to work in mcdonalds or be a cleaner and that pay is shite and for the hours i work it would go straight to child care costs

so i hope you can no realise why some people are so skint

well this is what the post said i edit!

kris earns £1200 a month i get £100 a week. we pay £620 rent £150 council tax never mind all the bills etc. i have 2 kids in nappies that cost a bomb.
just shocked me when you said you couldnt even keep your baby on formula.

i was kicked out my last house bond every thing kept from me sold alot of our stuff. but still i manage to servive
i dont have 1 gcse.
i have been a clearner all my life but just got luck with a job. its not all about qualifications.

and i am having to fork out for children to go to a nursery!
so i would never moan about child benifit not paying me anough i had my kids i have to provide for them

just hate it when people get stuck in a rut thinking i cant do this i have no qualifications and have kids. i am thick as shit :lol:

no dionne for start of your post didnt say all that your forgetting the one key thing you mentiond

'i dont get how people are so skint' ive just sat and told you how some people are so skint,

im sorry if i seem like a failure to you and i cant kit my kids out with next clothes ect but i'll tell you one thing my lids are so loved for i would do anything for them

now on the subject of the baby formula it wasnt my fault i had no choice i couldnt exactly just feed her on milk when she was on solids could i? it would make her all bloated up, so i had to compramise and give her cows milk wich had to be waterd down with 2 oz of water recomended by the HV and give her, her normal solids

i would love to see you last 2 days in my situation cos by god you wouldnt know what hit you if you did

last 2 days in your situation
2kids.... yes..... pay child care.... yes,,,,, no gcse....yes
im not picking on you. but the excuse i have no qualifications and kids is stupid!

and yes i dont understand how some people can be so skint that they could not afford their babies milk like you said.!

do what my mum does. get 3 cleaning jobs if you have to.

like i said our situation aint much different. i am thick have 2 kids. have to pay child care. but i do it rather then moan about child benifits.

dionne im fucking sick of this shite your comming back with you make yourself out to be so fucking perfect well ive bit my tounge long enough

THE FUCKING REASON YOUR SO COMFORTABLE IS BECAUSE YOU DONT PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBT, NOW SIT THEIR ALL YOU LIKE AND LIE BECAUSE WE BOTH KNOW ITS THE TRUTH NOW GO FUCKING BILE YOUR HEAD YOUR NOTHING TO ME AND NEVER WILL BE

IM SO SICK OF THIS THREAD IT WAS JUST MEANT AS A DISCUSSION NOW ITS ALL BEEN TURNED ROUND AND MADE ME LOOK LIKE A BAD MOTHER FOR THE SITUATION I WAS IN THOUGH NO CHOICE OF OUR OWN

AT LEAST WE HAVE NOW TURNED IT AROUND ANDD GOY OUT OF IT ALL

SO ENOUGH SAID THINK WHAT YOU LIKE DIONNE IM PAST CARING ABOUT YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"