child benefit

strange. i did post an apoligy aswell it was there for about half a hour then the forum went down and now its gone

See Wobbles she might know whats happened :?

the forum was down for ages last night. i couldnt sleep but it wouldnt let me on

OMG I'm soooooo sorry!

I had like 10 minutes warning that the forum had to go offline (so did my OH) & it looks like the backup didn't pick up some last posts.

Weestar I seen Dionnes apology to you & it was very genuine.

yeah i guess things got over the top last night but i really dont apricaiate been slated a bad mother because i had to mad the decision to take colby off of baby milk at just before 8 months

so dionne i apologise for the things i said but untill you are in my shoes not that they would fit but think about what you read and what my reasons for my actions were, and just maybe you would understand a little why i had to do it

:)

I can say Dionnes apology stated she felt she had said a little to much (over the top) an was also sorry if she had upset you (made you feel crap) it wasn't just a "oh I'm sorry" type thing.

I'm really pissed off myself thats been wiped because it was sincere Weestar.

feel crap isnt the word to be honest

but all forgotten after all its just the net at the end of the day :)

Make love and listen to the music........ :D

Dionne said:
is it true that EVERY ONE gets child benifit? even the rich? wonder if posh gets it :lol:

As far as know Dionne, everyone with a child under 16 is entitled to it so Posh probably does (see we are the same as Posh :D )

Ah but not if your not residing in GB tho I think!

dammit there goes my plans for a holiday home in Spain

beanie said:

If you can afford a second home in Spain, I'm sure you'll do without the £17 odd quid a week! :wink:

beanie said:
I would rather the government gave money to those who genuinelly needed it, like it was designed for. I think parents get enough child benefit, those that need more should be able to get it through benefits.

personally i think child benefit should be means tested.

In what way twinkletoes? :D

twinkletoes said:
beanie said:
I would rather the government gave money to those who genuinelly needed it, like it was designed for. I think parents get enough child benefit, those that need more should be able to get it through benefits.

that is what benefits are for

bex

Amanda said:
weestar21 said:
im sure were amusing everyone here

**runs in after quickly borrowing Wobbles' body armour**

Well, I've just had a little giggle! :oops: :lol:

**runs out again (bloody hard with this heavy armour on though!)**
LMAO Only just seen this!!

Minxy said:
beanie said:

If you can afford a second home in Spain, I'm sure you'll do without the £17 odd quid a week! :wink:

hehe if I could afford a second home in spain I would happily go without.

bexxie said:
twinkletoes said:
beanie said:

that is what benefits are for

bex

I agree. Benefits are means tested but child benefit shouldn't be. Its one of the few things I get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->