child benefit

errrrmmm that made no sence.... i dont pay me council tax for 3 months then pay it of in a big lump once OH makes some money selling something... ummmmm sorry yes once i didnt ay my mobile phone bill and have forgot about it...

sorry you must work for orange :cry: sorry i will pay it at some point :lol:

dont pay my debt pmsl who you been talking to :roll:

you told me you had missed more than 3 months council tax because i was telling you my situation i was in and how the council were going to take the house back off us because we were in a position where we werent entitle to any benefits and couldnt afford the rent so dont fucking lie about it dionne

im sick of you so very much

your no better than the rest of us

i no i aint better then any one on here. but i work for what i have!

for mums that dont work so what so what i dont judge them atall but to moan about the benifits for non working mums :shock: i think its great

What does you work for orange mean? :?

see their she goes again rubbing it all in again

carry on dionne im sure were amusing everyone here

but at leat i can hold my head up high and say i got out of all the shit i was in and starting from scratch and having so much a better and happier life from the position i was in a few months back

at least you can afford you internet hey :wink:

and stop trying to get a little gang on your side i no who i ment. who else would i mean

what u on about a gang?

and as for the internet we get free broadband for life with talk talk we only pay £20 a month for our line and never call out use OH works mobile
and anyway why would you care anyway and your forgetting one thing

i wasnt moaning about teh benefit i just said its a shame that it wasnt more but every penny helps
but then again you did point out a few times you were thick

yes you were moaning! thats why your child could not have formula because the goverment were not paying yu anough. i would sell the shoes on my feet if i had to. and when it starts getting tough and im skint first thing to go would be the treats we have. internet. pc

thick. yes. and making a living for myself

*Walks in room with body armour on* :lol:

I won't remove this topic as I know it's a pet hate on other forums however what I will say is if any of the person involved want it removed I will.

*Runs out of room*

Who is in a gang? I'll take you all on :ninja: :ninja: :rofl:

nope i dont need it removed.

lol i was waiting for you to come and smack me. sorry hun x

told you all i needed sleeping pills i am hypo even at this time.

i had calms last night they knocked me out but i also woke up in spots and with 2 coldsores. so i blame them

weestar21 said:
im sure were amusing everyone here

**runs in after quickly borrowing Wobbles' body armour**

Well, I've just had a little giggle! :oops: :lol:

**runs out again (bloody hard with this heavy armour on though!)**

Well ladies

I have to say I am upset at reading that,I think you are both really nice people from your posts etc..so was suprised at reading the bickering it wasnt pleasent reading but then I chose to read so my fault

Dionne dont call yourself thick,you are not at all,no-one should call themselves thick.

As for child benefit it is a little extra that we all get and it helps for whatever purpose people use it for,I personally leave it in the bank and I think it gets swallowed with bills etc but then I get Chloe everything she needs so whether its from the CB money or OH's wages I dont really care.

Beanie is right when she said it is the tax credit's that need addressing (it wasbeanie wasn't it?) the CB is what I said above.

I have scrubbed loo's out before and took in ironing for cash,I have a lot of wealthy freinds and I have cleaned their houses too for cash (taking Chloe with me) that was hard (taking money off friends even though earnt)
I have needed money believe me and I would do it all again in a flash if I had to. And I have good qualifications but have been over qualified :oops: :roll:

Myself and my OH earn blody good money but when your mortgage is over a grand a month lol it soon goes but then that is our own fault for getting into debt and having to up the mortgage.

I think I have prob stuck my nose in too much here but hate arguments they upset me dreadful,you have both got across what you needed and are great mums both of you. Life is hard but it is what WE make it and thats all I have to say.

Take care girls.

Dionne by the way nightall or something like that are good for a nights sleep and they are herbal.

Bex

It was me who said it about the tax credit system :lol: As that's my only issue regarding money from the Government! :wink:

oops sorry to beanie then. i agree K hate the system as it is with tax credits.

My freinds hubby earns same as myn they have three kids and get £100 a week and we get £40 a month,lol should I give up work?

Bex

I get £60 odd a month just now only because she is under 1! When she turns 1 it goes down to £40 something, and we have £400 nursery fees a month to pay for :twisted: Bitter, yes, very!

They look at our salaries and think we have that money to play with each month, they don't take into consideration that people have hefty mortgages etc :roll:

there were more posts then this last night :?
and when i tyed to get on the forum was down now half the posts have gone

I thot that too.... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"