child next door!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Right, basically moved into my house last week, Grace loves playing in the backgarden.. Next door have a daughter and so does the door next to them,the fences are all pretty low and the girls can all see each other.

On seprate occasions the little girl will come out when Grace is playings she's about 6-7, Grace trys talking to the little girl who passes Grace a dirty look and doesn't respond.

So today we was outside playing Grace try's to speak girl gives dirty look, the ball went over the fence a few days ago so I asked the little girl politely if we could have it back, she strolls towards the ball, picks it up and chucks it over next doors fence! Really got me mad! I went around to the neighbour who's fence she chucked it over and got it back. So the neighbour of the girls little girl comes out the little girl smiles says hello to Grace when girl next door says to the other girl not to talk to Grace and starts whispering passing dirty looks! I don't get why the girls so rude, the little girl did speak to Grace anyway about her cats which where In our garden which was nice but until this girl came out and spoke I really felt sorry for my LO trying to be nice :(

Sorry needed to get this off my chest what do I do if this girl carrys on how she is everytime my LO is in the garden? My LO is only being friendly and I can't stop her from trying to talk to the girl.

Bless your lo. Some kids are plain rude due to parenting. my daughters 7 and if she ever behaved like that, she'd get in huge trouble!

I would block the fence to make it more private somehow..it's probably a good job she doesn't play with your lo, she'd be a bad influence
Xx

Bless your lo. Some kids are plain rude due to parenting. my daughters 7 and if she ever behaved like that, she'd get in huge trouble!

I would block the fence to make it more private somehow..it's probably a good job she doesn't play with your lo, she'd be a bad influence
Xx
I feel so mad how rude she was to my LO :/ my LO like most 3 year olds has a heart of gold! No need for her to be so rude, can't believe some parents let their children act that way! X

Do the parents know? If they don't, I would go and have a friendly chat about it. I wouldn't want my 6/7 year old behaving like that and they may have a word.

Have you spoken to her parents? That's what I'd do first xx

I'd speak to her parents and introduce yourself to the girl with her mum there.
There may be a number of reasons why she doesn't want to speak, shyness? She may be autistic without you realising,Her parents may have drummed Into her not to talk to strangers?

I'd definitely speak to her parents and introduce yourself and your LO.
Maybe the little girl is friends with the other neighbour girl and is worried your LO will become friends with the other girl ans is jealous? If so it might just take a little time to show that things won't change.

Uhm... poor kiddy... Do you really think that girl's purpose is being rude to you? Not more like trying to get your attention or make you try harder to get her friendship? Might be million reasons for that, not all children grow up in the environment that makes their heart of gold.
I don't blame you for willing to save your little girl from this attitude, just not sure that's gonna work long-term if you're still neighbours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->