Chinese Food!

C

Ceejay123

Completely random thread! But me and the OH are having chinese food! And we ALWAYS order the same thing, we actually have a usual. I want to try something different next time.

What do you guys have? :D x

Special fried rice, special chow Mein, chicken and pineapple in a sweet sauce, Szechuan dishes, but my favourite is chicken with cashews in yellow bean sauce. No pork as the Chinese we go to is halal and we're Muslim. Xx

We had chinese... I'd already ordered it when I put this post up. It took an hour to arrive, fair enough... But then it was the sloppiest most disgusting mush I've ever seen! I had to phone them to ask what was what...

Duck on a bed of vegetables.. Was sliced duck, in a horrible.. sour sauce.. With onion?
Dumplings... Looked like squid.. We seriously thought we had fish.
'Sweet and sour chicken balls' .. Was pieces of chicken, in sweet and sour sauce.. Unlike the usual places.
Egg fried rice tasted like pilau.

Ew. Had to moan! Haha. Will not be ordering from there again. xx

I always have either beef chow mien or chicken satay with rice. I always think about gettin something different but worry I'll not like it :haha:

I always get the same!
Crispy seaweed
Veggie spring rolls
Sweet and sour chicken hong kong style
edd fried rice
curry sauce

egg fried rice
crispy beef but I do also like pork or sea food noodles
sweet and sour sauce
spring rolls
prawn crackers

Omg I really want one now!! lush

We have chicken and sweetcorn soup, spring rolls, prawn toast, egg fried rice, sweet and sour pork hong kong style and chicken chow mein.......

Ohhhh I would love a chinese right now...............

I always get:

egg fried rice
barbeque spare ribs
Sweet and sour chicken balls (without the sweet and sour sauce)
prawn crackers
barbeque sauce

I usually eat half of it, put the rest in the fridge and have it for dinner the next night too lmao x

I usually have chicken in black bean sauce or sweet and sour chicken cantonese style. I dont like getting something different incase I dont like it :haha:

Mine is usually one of the following -
King prawn chow mein
Chicken in black bean sauce
Chicken satay
Crispy beef noodles
Singapore noodles

and always prawn toasts!

Ooooo Chinese is my favourite....
Kung po crispy pork
Crispy chili beef
Salt and pepper squid
King prawn sweet and sour balls
Singapore noodles

Mmmmmmm....not normally all at the same time.....unless pregnant....when all and more at the same time!

I have a cha cha chicken and chips. And prawn crackers.

OH has chicken curry and egg fried rice.

We're definitely creatures of habit, always phone same place with same order as its amazing.

I normally have squid in chilli and salt, chicken chow mein my fave.
Other times i get crispy shredded beef or beef satay.

I have a choice of three things that I usually pick from.. And I always have egg fried rice! It's usually Satay Chicken, Chicken Peking in Hoi Sin Sauce or Chicken in Honey Chilli Sauce. Sooo good! And the chinese here is always amazing, I'd recommend it to anybody :)

I tend to go for the same general thing. OH has a few different things he goes for.

I always have something chicken, usually sweet and sour.
garlic rice
chicken with noodles

The reason i always go for the same is that i don't really eat seafood, beef can be quite tough and i never like to be disappointed if it is and i'd rather have chicken then pork.

In my local chinese they do this delicious dish! It's cantonese style and has sliced duck, spare rib chunks, beansprouts and egg fried rice in a cantonese/bbq style sauce... it is YUMMY! :D
Another favourite is salt and chilli ribs with chips and the cantonese/bbq sauce to dip the chips in... MMM delicious! :D

Others I like are sweet & sour chicken/pork/prawn balls with egg fried rice... beef/chicken in black bean sauce with egg fried rice... beef and mushrooms with egg fried rice... special fried rice... special curry with chips & rice (me and boyfriend split this!)... crispy chilli beef with egg fried rice... shredded beef with egg fried rice... szchean (sp?) beef with chips and we like side things like prawn crackers, spring rolls, seaweed and sesame toast :D

Chicken in Oyster Sauce With Chips :) YUMMMYYY

Oh always has Chicken & Beef Chow Mein

everytime we get one i always have a chicken curry just lately we had one and my OH suggested sweet and sour chicken balls and mixed veg it was gorgeous be definately getting again next time xx

that's it im getting a Chinese tonight!

OH always get the same:
Chicken curry
chicken and sweetcorn soup
eggfried rice
chips
prawn crackers

I like:
Peking ribs
fried rice
Chicken and black bean
beef and tomato
plain chow mein

but i want to try something new, can anyone recommend something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->