Chinese Food!

Half a vegetable curry, boiled rice & chips :haha:

Rest goes in the fridge/shared!

If I don't have vegetable curry it's vegetable chow mein with curry sauce- not much difference! Wish I knew how they make the sauce, it's DELICIOUS

xxxx

oh normally has the chicken curry and i have pork chop suey beef and mushrooms and boiled rice mmmmmmm could eat that right now!!

it depends which chinese i go to lol
from one i get:
chilli, salt and pepper chicken wings and 1/2 fried rice 1/2 chips with curry sauce (all in a tray together)
from another i get:
chilli, salt and pepper chicken wings and beansprouts in a garlic sauce
or special chow mein
and then from another i get
chilli, salt and pepper chicken pieces and chowmein with beanspouts and onions :)

OH always has chicken curry, boiled rice and prawn crackers.

if im skint then i get the weightwatchers chicken chop suey and some spring rolls :) xx

I ALWAYS get sweet and sour chicken hong kong style... No pineapple and no peppers,only onions... With fried rice. I had it last night actually, yum!

I am about to have King Prawn Curry with mushrooms and EFR and some Salt and Pepper chicken off the bone.

V xx

Chicken balls with curry sauce and egg fried rice. Sometimes with chips and crackers on the side. Mmmmmm

Duck satay, salt and pepper chips, spring rolls :p every single time!

Im not to overly keen on Chinese but when i do go i normally get this

Side Dish -
Prawn Crackers
Prawn Toast

Main -
King Prawn or Veg Chow Main
Beef Satay
Sweet and Sour Pork

Main -
Special Fried Rice
Singapore Noodles

I share this with OH, there alot to eat!

xxxx

I always order something different :haha:
My faves are probably chicken satay with noodles or singapore vermicelli and thai fishcakes. Lush!

Sweet and sour pork, or chicken (or combination) fried rice. Mmm, now I want chinese food :lol:

Mmm chinese. Umm, egg drop soup, chicken fried rice, and chicken lo mein is a regular!

I always get the same thing.

Prawn Toast, Satay Chicken, Egg Fried Rice & Lemon Chicken.

We always get char shui (bbq pork), bbq duck and salt&pepper squid :)

Oh and if we have dimsum I have tripe in black bean sauce or chicken feet for those of you feeling brave! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->