Chinese gender chart

The chart was right for me with my 2 girls using your 11 month method . It says my next will be a boy so here's to hoping ! If you really want to sway though there are a lot of things out there claimed to have some truth to it . You can message me if you want . I am hardcore swaying this month and hoping to get a bfp!
But like you said its not like you won't love the child if it's a girl . Lol .. I mean why not give it a try, it's not like it could hurt .

i got pregnant in July ( i was 31) so if you add 11 months it puts me at 32
So it says girl for me, i'll let you know on Saturday if it's right!!
I really HOPE so!

i got pregnant in July ( i was 31) so if you add 11 months it puts me at 32
So it says girl for me, i'll let you know on Saturday if it's right!!
I really HOPE so!
Yes let us know please !

Calendar is 100% wrong. I'm expecting a boy and it said girl. If you want an accurate calendar. Try the one on the bump.com

Oh after using the 11 month method it works out correct for both of mine. But it's always 50/50% chance. Good odds to be far. Bit of fun anyway

Calendar is 100% wrong. I'm expecting a boy and it said girl. If you want an accurate calendar. Try the one on the bump.com

lol I'm sorry but just because it was wrong for you and some other calendar was right for you doesn't make this one '100%' wrong and yours 'accurate'. First off, gender calendars are just all in good fun . There's no scientific proof behind them so that's just silly to say that.

lol I'm sorry but just because it was wrong for you and some other calendar was right for you doesn't make this one '100%' wrong and yours 'accurate'. First off, gender calendars are just all in good fun . There's no scientific proof behind them so that's just silly to say that.

YUP!Thanks for your snippy comment :)
So silly to think any of the predictor tests work - everything is 50/50!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->