Chinese gender predictions

All ten said GIRL... I swore it was a girl.... But according to ultrasound, im having a BOY!!! So wasnt accurate for me

Oh wow! Well we shall see what the rest of us have in store. I don't want to find out but the oh wants to... Hopefully I can convince him to leave it a surprise

Every single one says boy for me, I hope it's true :)

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how all these turn out

9/10 said girl for me! I really want a girl as I have a son already. But I have a strong feeling this is another boy. Well, time will tell!

6 boy and 4 girl... we really want a boy....fingers crossed x

All ten said GIRL... I swore it was a girl.... But according to ultrasound, im having a BOY!!! So wasnt accurate for me
That's interesting. Congratulations by the way xx

I took all of the gender predictions here a few days ago. I had 8/10 as boy, and it IS a boy!!!

So it was right for you
I so hope mine are right, Would love to have a girl, I already have a son so to have a girl as well would make my little family complete.

Mine is 8/10 towards boy! I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it's healthy <3

anyone else found out what they are having yet. I know a few ladies come back to the first tri every now and then

Not yet have my 20 week scan on 28th August seems like ages away

I'm having a girl, my results are as follows ~

1- girl
2 - girl
3 - boy
4 - boy
5 - girl
6 - girl
7 - boy
8 - girl
9 - girl
10 - boy

So ~ 6 predicted a girl and 4 predicted a boy. :)

7/10 said girl, my family thinks its a girl aswell xxx

quite a few people think i'm having a girl as well, the gender prediction seems to agree. it was right with my son so will be interesting to see if its right this time round still have at least 11 weeks to wait though

1. Girl
2. Girl
3. Girl
4. Girl
5. Girl
6. Boy
7. Boy
8. Girl
9. Girl
10.Girl

Oh my goodness look at all those girl predictions lol. Only 2 boy predictions ,I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl. Also , a name popped in my head out of no where....Aaliyah Nichole. Her middle name spelled like her fathers first name, Nicholas.

Probably another beautiful girl! lol I already have a 4 year old daughter, she has a brother from her father and all male friends so I know she'll be happy to have a girl baby to play with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->