Choc cheesecake recipe?

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a decent choc cheesecake recipe?

Desperate to make and eat one lol!

xx

My mom does.. I will see if I can get it out of her tomorrow. I havent had it in years!! And it is AMAZING.

You have no idea how bad you've got me wanting one now! Should get hold of her this evening and will post the recipe as soon as I get her

LOL, I know its getting to me too!!. I found a few recipes but I'd love a tried and tested decent one :D !!!!

The only difference from normal cheesecake is chocolate chips. Here it is!

Simple Graham Cracker Crust:

1 1/2 packages of graham crackers to 1 stick of melted margarine. (I never measure it, just make sure you can press it into the pan easily, you may need more or less butter)

I also saw a recipe for an oreo cookie crust online-it sounded yum! Just replace the graham crackers with oreos.

Cheesecake Filling:

3 pkg Cream Cheese (or 4 if you want it richer, but I use 3)
3/4 c. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
4 eggs
1 1/4 c. Chocolate Chips

Soften the cream cheese to room temp. Mix Sugar, Vanilla, and Cream Cheese, just until smooth. Add the eggs last, but don't beat, you don't want air bubbles as it can cause the cake to crack-it's ok to use a mixer just use the lowest setting. Melt the chocolate chips in a double in a double saucepan (make sure the water is simmering not boiling). Last, add the chocolate chips gently. Pour into a 9-inch Springform pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes. The tricky part is making sure the middle is set up all the way, but not overbaking it. When you put your finger on it, it should spring back.

Ty!!!

Never heard of graham crackers but we have oreos of sorts over here, but alot of people use digestive biscuits :)

This is my mission at the weekend!!!

x

Wow. Really? How neat. :)

let me know how it goes. My mom has her own shop so it should please! Ive not made it yet but Im planning on it for my birthday in August.. Maybe sooner now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->