Chocolate

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Which is your favorite? White, Milk, Dark? Do you prefer them filled or just plain?

I prefer milk chocolate. I like them filled, almonds, caramel, taffy etc., but I have no problems eating it plain either.

I love milk, white and dark, there's nothing better than chocolate! :haha:

But if I had to pick I'd probably pick white chocolate, but there wouldn't be much in it! White chocolate melted with doughnuts is soooo good, just as good as milk chocolate with strawberries.

I'm meant to be on a diet but this thread has made me want to eat OH's kit kat in the fridge... :shhh:

loooooove kit kats!

Cold chocolate is the best....best yet frozen! Love frozen snickers especially. :thumbup:

I love all chocolate, at the moment Galaxy Cookie Crumble is my favourite!

Chris your avatar is just adorable!

Twirls are lush, ripples, time outs, I could go on! X

I LOVE the Cadbury Flake and Crunchie but they are IMPOSSIBLE to find here!

im sure in return for an early grotto opening (say.... right now?) some flake and crunchy could find its way to you........ just saying ! lol :haha:

and in answer to the original question.... milk.

I love milk but i do love dark chocolate as a treat but i can't eat a lot of eat like i can with milk !! I love filled milk chocolate best, Hazelnut hard or soft, Turkish delight, Caramel, Coconut, Coffee, Orange, Mint, ill eat just about any chocolate tbh.

im sure in return for an early grotto opening (say.... right now?) some flake and crunchy could find its way to you........ just saying ! lol :haha:

and in answer to the original question.... milk.

Bribery.....I like it! :rofl:

Ooh I love chocolate, not too picky about the type but I prefer milk :)
Chocolate has to be cold, can't beat a dairy milk or galaxy from the fridge with a steaming cup of tea nom!!!

Siyren I like your way of thinking haha :)

galaxy or vice versas :D

You've no idea how much I miss vice versas! :cry:

My favourite is cheap white or milk chocolate, straight out of the fridge. *yum*

I love American chocolate, like Hersheys, as it's so sweet compared to the stuff we have over here.

milk chocolate. right now though i really like chocolate covered pretzels but nearest store to me that sells them is to far to want to walk to it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->