Chocolate

As long as it's chocolate, I really don't mind!

I like Milka, especially "kuhflecken" (happy cows) - it's milk chocolate with white chocolate on it to look like cow spots ^^

Also this strawberry chocolate from Poland, so lush :D

to the pp vise versas are back!!!! i found them in asda the other day i was sooooo excited!!

Well, I had to...

https://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/Piggywinkle/2012-08-05145226-1-1.jpg

What the actual?! They are baaaaaaaacccccckkkk!

I keep seeing them everywhere, what are they like?

Where do you see them? Asda is a bit of a hike for us! I'd so like a bag!

Think minstrels...but dark sugar coating has white chocolate inside, white sugar coating has milk chocolate inside!

Sound so nice! I've seen them in Asda, and our local corner shop, not sure if I saw them in morrisons, or if I was imaging them there too lol

Will check out all our supermarkets and corner shops tomorrow :) And then make an Asda trip if nothing doing ;)

yeah ive only seen in asda tesco didnt have them when i was doing my weekly shop so had to go to asda too lol

My favourite is usually white, but ASDAs own fruit and nut is quite yummy atm :D

Ooh I really want some vice versas....wonder have they made a reappearance over here too? Must check Tesco tomorrow!!!

My Morrisons has vice versas too! Although their not as yummy as I remember, bit like smarties really, think its probs something to do with the bad colourings being taken out :-(

Can't stand dark chocolate, its a hard choice between white and milk choc though! I'd probably just go with milk choc, I like milk choc to be filled with caramel (yummy!) but I do like it plain too. White choc I prefer plain xx

Milk and it has to be Cadbury.

Haven't answered the original question! I love chocolate...my current favourites are:

Green and Blacks butterscotch
Green and Blacks almond milk
Maltesers
Reeses PB cups
Milka with dime

I like milk and dark more than white

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members