• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

I got a baby in my tummy!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

Been put forward. Now due 24th December. So 12weeks 2 days!!!

Attachments

• Pickle.jpg
    Pickle.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Pickle2.jpg
    Pickle2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
Grrrrr why have they rotated!! They aren't rotated on my computer.

Yay! Great pictures! You most definately have a beautiful baby in your tum!

I don't get a twelve week scan, but they will try and hear the heartbeat at my friday appointment, it will be the first time i hear it. So i'm excited!

Thank you!

So mean you don't get a 12 week scan but hearing the heartbeat is amazing!!

I got a baby in my tummy!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

Been put forward. Now due 24th December. So 12weeks 2 days!!!

YOU DO, OMG! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! What do you think it is??? Boy/girl? Skull theory - :pink: but nub - :blue: ??? I have no idea!

AHHHH! I am at work smiling so big for you! And YAY for getting pushed up! Almost out of 1st trimester!

Don't know the skull theory.

I thought nub = girl? Less than 30o?

Generally I'm going girl, DH boy.

gorgeous clear scan photos bean congrats!! fab news about being put forward baby is obviously grown nicely in there :)

Look forward to seeing yours now OP :D

Took this photo yesterday, i was no where near as big as this with my 1st!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/dirrtynasty/SAM_6045.jpg

Beautiful bump Heidi. My stomach is starting to round and it's my first!

Amazing pics Bean! Congrats, glad it went well and you've been put forward. I would guess girl!

Just got back from my scan and it went amazing :cloud9: everything is looking good. Downs risk was v low at 1:25700 and dr was very happy.
Measuring dead on so my due date is still Xmas eve! She also said she was 80% sure it's a boy! We were so shocked because we weren't expecting them to comment on gender so early - is this normal? I'm not going to get boy stuff until my 20 week scan though just in case.

Here's my Christmas pudding:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/f535a81b.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/3d5a213d.jpg

Amazing photos so glad it went well!! Interesting they commented on possible gender so early, i would definitely hold out until 20 weeks before buying any blue.

OP - love your scan pics. I say boy too. They go off the nub I think. But I would wait until the 20 week scan. I don't think they say unless they are quite sure.

I can't decide whether to go off their date or my date. I'm guessing my O day is more accurate but I prefer their date! I know I implanted early so maybe this explains why I'm ahead? 5 days is quite a lot. My notes say Xmas eve. Maybe I'll change one ticker and go with both dates! I really want the baby to arrive before christmas!! Going to start jumping up and down from the 1st December!

How is everyone else doing?

Can you all post your due dates and next scan date if you have them. I'll do a list at the front of the trend. Thanks.

Jess - where is your scan picture!!!!

Thanks girls. Bean, I would go with their date, same date as me! X

Lovely scan pics Oceanpearl and Bean!! My pics are not half as clear as ur's.
And YAY!! for the new dates. So u guys are already in Sec tri now.:)

Thanks Babyflower. I think 2nd trimester is 13 + 1? I always thought it was 12 weeks but apparently not.

Your due date 29th? Do you know when your next scan is? My 20 week scan is booked for the 8th August! So excited already!!

Oh! I thought 12+1 is considered to be 13th week :) idk. Yes my EDD is still 29th. I have another check up on 11th jul and i'm supposed to have an US at 19th week. I do not have the dates yet.

Are u guys considering prenatal screening (for down's etc) ?? Also are u planning to find out the gender?
I am getting mixed reviews about the prenatal screening. One of my friend was told her baby was at high risk and they were so worried, but he was born totally normal. He is 7 yrs old now and is a brilliant kid. During my scan, the Dr checked for a bubble on the back of baby's neck and nasal bone(?) and told me that he do not see any indication of having any abnormalities. So we might go with his word and not opt for the screening. What do u guys think?

Chiming in late here, due December 25th. Christmas baby!!!

I had my nt tests done with my 12 week scan. Risk was v low at 1:25000. In the uk you have it during the 12 week scan

Welcome Kiwii! Yay to Christmas Baby!!

Baby flower - I always though week 12 too and I think some doctors go off this but most say wk 14 so I'm going with 13 +1.

After much deliberation we didn't go with screening. It's great if you do and the results are low risk but I've had 2 friends who came back high risk for Edwards. One spent a fortune on private scans the other had CVS. Both got incredibly stressed and both had perfect babies.

I wouldn't terminate a downs baby. If its our fate they we'll embrace it. I wouldn't have an amino ever as the risks are just too high. Our sonography said we can change our mind upto 20 weeks. But seemed happy with our scan and I saw him checking the nucheal scan.

We're all different though. My friend who was high risk thinks I'm mad not having the tests. I'm a worrier so if we were high risk if end up worrier like crazy.

We aren't finding out gender either. Unless my will power fails. We probably will for future babies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->