• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

lovely scan pic oceanblue :D

Bean i'm feeling the same as you about my scan mine is still a week on monday and it's going so slow can't believe i'll be hitting the 12 week mark next week though!
I'm looking visibly pregnant allot sooner this time round dont think i can hide it for much longer!

Have any of you bought any maternity swim wear yet? I need to get some soon as i take my DD swimming allot and i'm hanging out my tankini top :blush:

No I'm going to wait until I'm further a long. I was a swimming costume when I swim in the uk and this should fit for a while yet. I'll get something a few weeks before my holiday.

Yeah I can't believe I'm 12 weeks next saturday. I found out at 3+4 so it feels like forever but then in other ways has gone really quickly.

See i wish i had a costume then it would last longer like you say, so annoying :( Where are you going on your holidays?
I tested a 9dpo so know the feeling think its still not sunk in properly yet though, dont think it will until scan day.

I'm definitely finding out the sex! I think I'll stay team yellow for any subsequent children. My scan is next thurs! Hope yours goes well Bean!

Thanks Oceanpearl. We'll prob be the other way. Not fine out for this one but find out for future ones.

Heidi - agree it really hasnt sunk it. Need to see the little bean first. We're going to Spain. Going with my parents and my bro and SIL. It should be nice but difficult as SIL should be 4 weeks ahead of me but facing never having children.

Hi ladies! I'm due 26th (or 25th, they're not sure on that from the early scans I had) but getting my proper dating scan Wednesday 13th so will know for sure then :)

Welcome patch congrats :D :wave:

How lovely bean hope you have a fab time. i really feel for your SIL hopefully she can try and enjoy a break away. I'd love a little holiday, mind you i wasn't so good with the mini heatwave we had a few weeks ago it made me even more queezy.

thanks everyone.

i'm def finding out the sex but i think i want to have a party where like my mom knows but my fiance and i find out at the party dont know if i can bear the wait though.

the docs are keeping my due date the 28th but since the little one is growing right now its the 25th of december what a great christmas gift he or she will be

if any one knows of a good bra shop that doesnt have wires in it let me know

are u guys considering second trimester 13+1 or something else??

are u guys considering second trimester 13+1 or something else??

Yes, I am. As we will be over 3 months. It seems to be different in books and on here which is a bit confusing but to me after 3 months you're in second tri

Yep I would say 13 weeks is 2nd tri. Getting close for us all now x

GL for you scan tomorrow bean looking forward to seeing a pic :) x

Not until 4.20. I moved it so DH could come. I'm confused about whether I need to drink anything or not? It doesn't mention anything on my letter.

How are you doing?

My letter says that you do not need a full bladder for the scan but not sure if it would differ from different hospitals.
I'm no doing to bad thanks still having horrible nausea in the evenings but better in the day, i'm just wishing this week away!
xx

When's your scan?

I'll just drink normally. When I had a unltrasound prior to pregnancy at the asme hospital it said to have a full bladdder for an external US (mine was internal). I'm guessing if they wanted me to have a full bladder then it'd say.

I hope your nausea passes soon. I've actually felt worse this past week than I have done. Mainly tiredness and the need to eat. I think I was over doing it slightly.

Can't believe we are all nearly in the 2nd trimester. Crazy.

I'll up date later..........

hope all goes well for yours too OP yay for 12 weeks!!!

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow my scan is on Monday at 10.35am x

Good luck for yours too Heidi, mines at 10am tomorrow nice and early! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"