Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

Thank you! :). Our original date was the 22nd, if that wasn't close enough to Christmas already lol. But it sounds so much more exciting to be on the holiday. My sister in law told us we are obligated to name the baby Jesus if it's a boy and is in fact born on Christmas lol.

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself... My name is Kelly! I am 27 and pregnant with my.first baby. I am due December 17... so if I'm late it could quite possibly be a Christmas baby! :)
Starting my 2nd trimester this Monday! :)

hi kels congrats and welcome, how exciting for 2nd tri, its so much more fun than 1st tri :D x

can anyone else feel your uterus ridge yet and if so how does it feel

Had my scan today! i have a happy ickle baby in there so relieved:cloud9::cloud9: My EDD is the 26th December which is only a day out from what FF told me but the same as what my MW worked out so all is good!:happydance:

So just set up my brand new pregnancy journal too, feel free to come visit me :D!

Congratulations and welcome to the group Kelly :xmas9:

Oceanblue - Mine hasn't ridged yet. I already have a flabby tummy to start with so i have to poke and find it. When i lie down on my side, sometimes i can feel something hard about four fingers down the belly button. and sometimes i can't.

Heidi - Saw the scan pics in ur journal. Beautiful pics.:hugs:

Welcome Kels!!

So pleased fur you Heidi. It's amazing isn't it. I don't understand how my dates were 5 days out as I chart. Oh well. Baby will arrive when it wants. Off to stalk your journal.

OP - I can't feel a ridge yet but stomach is definitely rounding.

Thanks girls, just so happy!!
Bean, All babies grow at different rates so i wouldn't worry about being dated ahead 5 days it isn't that much of a jump at this stage. Just shows your growing a very healthy and happy baby in there :)

Congrats on those who have moved to 2nd tri!!!!

Anyone else feeling flutters yet? With my DD i didn't know that it was the baby and thought it was wind most of the time lol this time i can tell the difference so noticing it allot sooner!

Forgot to say my 20 wk scan is on the 8th aug when is everyone elses? x

Mine's on the 8th August too! Lovely scan pictures!

I thought grow was meant to be uniform early on. I've changed me due date so I'll just go with what the scan said but actually my O dates are probably more accurate.

No flutters yet. Don't think I'd have a clue. Not expecting any for a whole yet.

My stomach has definitely rounded though. Didn't expect this so early. When did you pop in your last pregnancy?

yay same scan date :D
I dont think i noticeably knew the movement was baby until around 16 weeks with DD, i didn't really look pregnant until i was about 17 weeks or so, you'll have to post a bump pic soon :)

I don't look pregnant but my stomach is definitely rounder but then I did gain a little weight prior to conceiving. I ate my way through march and april. I suppose I have a paunch.

growing so big

Attachments

• 2012-06-21 13.53.11.jpg
    2012-06-21 13.53.11.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
lovely pic OP its amazing how quickly they grow in a few weeks x

Cute pic!! It really is amazing the speed they grow. No wonder it's so exhausting.

Bean can I still join? I agree I feel as though I make comments on other boards thats are completely overlooked. It's no ones fault the group is just much to big and there is too much going on. Can I join yours? I am due on Dec 6th and it's my first so baby might be a bit late and therefore closer to Christmas! Either way if baby is born on his or her due date he or she will only be 2 or so weeks old for the holiday!

I'm good thanks. Had a lovely weekend with the family.

Belly's getting bigger! Can feel top of uterus, esp when my bladder is full. Worried that I can't find scan photos. Can't think where I put them!! Stupid me! I know they'll be somewhere so trying not to panic and did take photos of the photos.

How is everyone else?

Hey imsotired!! Of course you can join! Welcome.

How have you been?

Hey imsotired!! Of course you can join! Welcome.

How have you been?

I'm doing well but still as nervous as ever, lol. I doubt it'll ever stop! I have a lot of days not feeling pregnant now a days but I definately have a bump. Hoping baby will start kicking me and I'll feel it soon so I can maybe worry a bit less? lol, not likely. But still I'm excited to see what happens next.

I hope you are also doing well Bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"