• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

just had my 8 week scan monday 162 heart beat and measuring 1.85 cm long it was amazing to see the heart beat and the space where the brain is growing.:cloud9:

bean i wish ur SIL much luck in the future and sorry for his loss.

Thanks ocean.

Congrats on the scan. Did you get a picture?

How is everybody?

My very few symptoms have subsided. Try not to worry about it. Scan 3 weeks today. Keep considering getting a Doppler but worried that I'll panic everytime I can't find the heart beat.

I feel the same way about a doppler, I want one but I know I'll panic everytime I can't find the heartbeat!

My nausea is staying strong! I feel ill most of the day/night, and the meds don't seem to help as much, however i'm getting used to it and i can handle it fine.

Sorry to hear that Janers. I really need to stop complaining about feeling fine. You've got an Olive. Can't wait to have an Olive.

i have nausea and migrains dont see anything subsiding anytime soon.

yes got pics will post soon

Hey girls lovely to see a few scan pictures already in here! I wont be having mine till 12+4, i'm 9 weeks today. My MW decided to trust my prediction and FF of when i may have ov'd so no extra scan this time for me. I've had quite bad MS and Nausea again and going to bed so early normally once i put my DD to bed! Can't wait for it to get better again.

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine it so hot right now!! x

Vacation! Jealous! Where are you off to?

Going up north for 10 days to relax by the lake at the cabin! I can't WAIT! My OB said I need to stay out of lake water because of duck poop? I don't know about that but what fun is up north without fun in the sun? Obviously drinking is out! Hahaha...

Anyway, weekends up north are starting this week, as I am in my final few busy days of work for LONG time!:happydance:

my 8 week scan:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20120521_095446.jpg
    IMG_20120521_095446.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies,

Hope you all have a great weekend. We actually have some sunshine here, it's amazing. Can't believe I'm 9+2. I really hope there is something in there. I really am feeling fine.

i have nausea and migrains dont see anything subsiding anytime soon.

yes got pics will post soon

I'm sorry you still feel crappy. I should let up soon. Usually around 10 weeks I think and usually quite quickly.

Hey girls lovely to see a few scan pictures already in here! I wont be having mine till 12+4, i'm 9 weeks today. My MW decided to trust my prediction and FF of when i may have ov'd so no extra scan this time for me. I've had quite bad MS and Nausea again and going to bed so early normally once i put my DD to bed! Can't wait for it to get better again.

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine it so hot right now!! x

Yeah a dating scan would have been nice. My MW believed my dates but scan was booked off my LMP dates so I'll be 11+6 when I have my scan. 2 weeks wednesday. :happydance:

Sorry you are suffering too. I hope you feel better soon too. I'm sure you will. I do have the tiredness, though not everyday.

Vacation! Jealous! Where are you off to?

Going up north for 10 days to relax by the lake at the cabin! I can't WAIT! My OB said I need to stay out of lake water because of duck poop? I don't know about that but what fun is up north without fun in the sun? Obviously drinking is out! Hahaha...

Anyway, weekends up north are starting this week, as I am in my final few busy days of work for LONG time!:happydance:

That sounds amazing. So jealous. At least it has eventually spotted raining here and the sun's come out.

my 8 week scan:happydance:

My 8 week scan!

Lovely scans ladies. Very jealous. Can't wait to see my bean.

Who's next to have a scan? Mine is the 13th June. Anyone before then?

Thanks bean, as i ovulated on cd65 they really had to go with what i told them i guess last time it wasn't as long hence getting a cheeky 2nd scan, oh well 3 weeks today for me will be interesting to see what they date me at.

Roll on 2nd tri for us all :D

I begin my 11 weeks tomorrow and am hoping to schedule a scan for the following week. I want to right away but feel that I'm not quite 11 weeks or perhaps spot on, want to be sure they can see what they need to see!

I begin my 11 weeks tomorrow and am hoping to schedule a scan for the following week. I want to right away but feel that I'm not quite 11 weeks or perhaps spot on, want to be sure they can see what they need to see!

hope all is well and congratulation :cloud9:

yay for all prunes

This double digit thing is awesome! I was so happy to be a prune and can't believe tomorrow I will be a lime!!! And in 4 days will be under 200 days!

I might make a lime mocktail!:happydance:

I wasn't sure what fruit came after the prune, I am so excited to know its a lime! I can't wait to be a lime!

Your right the whole double digits thing is pretty exciting!

been moved up a few days my baby is growing fast

and better yet my sub-chronic hematoma is healing

Attachments

• IMG_20120607_100759.jpg
    IMG_20120607_100759.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
been moved up a few days my baby is growing fast

and better yet my sub-chronic hematoma is healing

That is awesome!! Scan pic is so cute.:hugs: I have my second scan on monday, i 'm counting each hour... Can't wait!!

I had a bra emergency (huge already:dohh:) and been to the maternity store (i bought few other stuffs too). Guess what i received as a free gift, a cute small feeding bottle :baby:. I ve been looking at it and dreaming all day.

Hope evrything is well with u guys. Have a fun weekend!!

Hey ladies. Sorry I disappeared.

How is everyone. Can't wait to get my lime tomorrow.

Babyflower - i need to bra shop. Though I'm reluctant to as I know they are only going to get bigger. I am fine if I don't wear underwire. UNderwire kills.

Oceanblue - So pleased your SCH has reduced. And great you have been moved forward. Have you changed your ticker? What is your due date now. Once we have all had our dating scans I'll add a list of all our due dates.

Janers - You are nearly a plum!!!! and Jess you are even nearer. That 2nd tri isn;t far away.

Can;t wait to be under 200 days!.

My scan is wednesday. Can't wait. So excited but also scared. My stomach is starting to round. I know it's not bump but my shape is changing. I'm going away in 6 weeks and I'm going to feel like a heffalump. But I'm pregnant and for that I am grateful and if that means I won't look great in a bikini then it's not much of a sacrifice.

Kiwii - Have you go your scan date?

Who's finding out the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"