Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

I'm not sure if i felt movements or not but for less than a second i felt a little bubble, or something close. It was gone so fast I didn't have time to process it. I haven't felt anything since. I'm excited to feel a real kick :)

I didn't do any type of classes last time im going to attend a bf one this time though. I met lots of mummy friends and baby groups, baby yoga and baby massage x

Hi~
That's so exciting so many of you are feeling little "movements". :) I have been for the past few weeks... a few weeks ago(around 15-16 weeks) it felt like little bubbles and pokes. Last week I started to feel larger movements. My dh puts his hand on my belly hoping to feel something but as soon as he does, the movements stop. Hopefully he will feel something soon, because I know he will be so thrilled!!

I'm 18 weeks today. I had an appointment today to check my cervix and also another sonogram. I love seeing the little guy every two weeks. All was well! :) I had a different tech this time... she wasn't as friendly or talkative as the tech I usually see. :( I was disappointed that she didn't take as much time to tell me what she was doing/seeing. Oh well! I'm going to request the other tech that I love when I go back in 2 weeks for my 20 week anatomy scan. Hopefully she will be there!

Happy 18 weeks kels!

I've felt definite movement over the weekend so would be around the same time i felt movement with my DD :cloud9:

So whats the count down to everyone's 20 week scans?? 3 weeks tomorrow until mine :happydance:

Wow 18weeks so close to half way!

Still no definite movements here. My uterus is definitely growing. Midwife tomorrow. Intrested to see what she thinks of my fundal height - will she measure it? And my weight. I don't own scales so have no idea how much weight I've put on.

My uterus is very firm and seems quite high now, about 1.5cm under umbilicus. It's quite tender too. My clothes still fit but not liking pressure on my abdomen. Finding I'm having to readjust at work and I'm getting lots of twinges and tugging. Don't really like it but think it's normal. Will ask midwife tomorrow.

Anyone else started buying stuff? I've started scouting ebay for bargains and have bought some nappies - going reusable.

My 20 week scan is on the 8th August. 3 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it. Hoping for the nice monographer we had last time. Still staying team yellow!!

I've felt some definite flutters since last Friday, amazing!

My 20w scan is on the 7th august, can't wait!!

I've bought only a Moses basket so far, got it for £10 second hand but it's only been used for a couple of weeks so looks brand new, its gorgeous!

Can't believe we're nearly half way there!!

Still no definite movements here. My uterus is definitely growing. Midwife tomorrow. Intrested to see what she thinks of my fundal height - will she measure it? And my weight. I don't own scales so have no idea how much weight I've put on.

My uterus is very firm and seems quite high now, about 1.5cm under umbilicus. It's quite tender too. My clothes still fit but not liking pressure on my abdomen. Finding I'm having to readjust at work and I'm getting lots of twinges and tugging. Don't really like it but think it's normal. Will ask midwife tomorrow.

Anyone else started buying stuff? I've started scouting ebay for bargains and have bought some nappies - going reusable.

My 20 week scan is on the 8th August. 3 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it. Hoping for the nice monographer we had last time. Still staying team yellow!!

My mw didn't weight or measure me but they did weigh me at my last scan, i didnt get the fundal height measured until i was about 20 weeks or so last time when i had a decent sized belly.

With the pulling an twinges between now and 20 weeks the baby grows massively, i had it allot, but if your worried do mention it to your mw, apparently my mw said i had a very sensitive womb last time.

The only thing i bought so far is a baby sling but am on the hunt for a bedside cot :thumbup:

I forgot we have the same scan date! mine is at half 10 :D

My mw didn't weight or measure me but they did weigh me at my last scan, i didnt get the fundal height measured until i was about 20 weeks or so last time when i had a decent sized belly.

With the pulling an twinges between now and 20 weeks the baby grows massively, i had it allot, but if your worried do mention it to your mw, apparently my mw said i had a very sensitive womb last time.

The only thing i bought so far is a baby sling but am on the hunt for a bedside cot :thumbup:

I forgot we have the same scan date! mine is at half 10 :D

Mine's not until the afternoon. So exciting.

I'm on the look out for a bedside cot too. It's quite handy being in London and lots of stuff is advertised within collecting distance. We also have a local forum which has a family classifieds and soooo much comes up on there.

I know the twinges are normal just make me apprehensive, I think because my job is so manual.

Ocean - I want proper flutters! Can't wait!

Going to be de-haired later ready for my holiday! Scared!!!!!!!

My next scan is on 8th Aug too :) We are also staying team yellow!!

Wow 3 of us on the 8th, that's wicked!!

Waxing done! Even managed to go for a brazilian. Had chickened out but it wasn't 'too' bad so went the whole hog. Feel better for it. No worrying about stragglers in my bikini. Sorry if TMI!

your brave bean lol :D So exciting having 3 of us on the 8th!!! x

Hey ladies! I just booked my ultrasound for August 14! It will be my first ultrasound and hopefully our baby cooperates so we can find out the gender :)

DH and I also got to hear our babies heart beat for the first time today! I'm officially in love :happydance:

Happy Bikini Wax ocean!!

Janers - so cool you got to hear heart beat.

So I have a spot of blood when I wiped this morning. Barely anything but definitely there. Should I be worried? Got midwife later anyway so will speak to her.

Hey ladies,

All good at the midwife. Heard heartbeat :cloud9: She wasn't concerned about the spotting. It's stopped now anyway. Go back in 7 weeks.

Hope everyone's having a nice day.

I love hearing the HB, glad everything was ok for you bean x

Bean: I'm so glad to hear everythig is ok!

Thanks everyone!!

How is everyone else doing.

After speaking to the midwife I'm pretty suer I've started to feel some movement. Just wasn't convinced it was movement before. Exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->