Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

Gorgeous pics ladies!
My little pud was facing towards my back and hiding its face behind the placenta so it took a while to get all the checks done and this was the best shot we got: (one had is under the chin so looks weird :D)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/dirrtynasty/SAM_6279.jpg

My DH was desperate to know the gender so i caved in, we were having little guesses all the way through, due to the position of the baby the tech wasn't very certain but she thinks were having a baby girl :D

hello ladies! thought id join and see if anyone wanted to be bump buddies with me. im due 30th december. im 24 and have a beautiful daughter who is nearly 14 months.

im high risk as i have diabetes and im desperately hoping for a vbac this time! fingers crossed they will let me and not just convince me to have a c section. if anyone wants to chat, send me a private message, im on throughout the day most days :)

happy pregnancy everyone

hello ladies! thought id join and see if anyone wanted to be bump buddies with me. im due 30th december. im 24 and have a beautiful daughter who is nearly 14 months.

im high risk as i have diabetes and im desperately hoping for a vbac this time! fingers crossed they will let me and not just convince me to have a c section. if anyone wants to chat, send me a private message, im on throughout the day most days :)

happy pregnancy everyone

welcome!
Im also hoping for a vbac and have my first consultation meeting on Friday feeling quite nervous about it!
Hope you get your vbac! X

hey ladies how is everyone doing? i know i havnt been on it awhile all the boreds were freaking me out so i desicded to take a break from it all. but after yesterdays scan made me really happy and calm. that little thing was moving arround like i gave him sugar packets lol. yes we also found out were joining team BLUE :blue:

Attachments

• 2012-08-13 04.41.12-1.jpg
    2012-08-13 04.41.12-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
Lovely pic oceanblue Congrats on team blue x

Hey ladies! Sorry it's been a while. This is going to be a long post sorry!!

I'm doing well! Super busy this last little while! I have my first ever ultrasound on August 14, at which time (if baby cooperates) we'll find out the gender!

I'm planning our nursery (haven't started yet) and I have so many ideas!

My SIL just had a baby (her 2nd), which is fab i'm so excited for her. But.... she named her baby girl Natalie, which was the name my hubby and I fell in love with. So i'm not going to lie I'm super disappointed. That name has been on our list for so long, and we loved it! I was very attached to it. My SIL said she forgot that was our #1 choice (a couple months ago we had the discussion), and I don't blame her.

Glad you're doing well. How was the US? Which team are you in?

Names are so difficult. I think people forget where they heard the name but remember they like it!! Though I'm not sure I'd forget. We have told a few people some of our ideas but no one who'll be having a baby before us!!

Had my 20 week scan girls. Well my baby was breech and shy so facing down, had to go toilet and have a sugary drink. It worked and all tests were done, everything is looking good and we are having a BOY!! :happydance: saw his little willy! I'm so happy, a son! Amazing xx

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/86279e30.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Such a cute pictures!! Congrats on Team blue! So exciting!! My little one was breech too but thankfully all measurements could be taken.

Here are two pictures from the scan when I was in the hospital last Thursday(I was 20 weeks). The first one LO put his hand in front of his face "No more pictures please!!" The 2nd one is kind of creepy/adorable at the same time. It's 4D so the facial features are clearer. Can't wait to see what he will really look like in December!!! I have an appointment with maternal fetal medicine tomorrow , so they can re-check the area where the retro placental bleed was. Hopefully, they say all looks perfect and I can get back to work on Friday! Sitting around this week has been driving me crazy!!

Looking forward to seeing your 20 week scan pictures ladies!!! :)

Wow! Amazing pictures. So adorable. How did the appointment at the fatal medicine clinic go? It's great they are keeping an eye on your cervix.

Congrats on Team BLUE!

Cute pics Oceanpearl and Kels...!! Congrats on team blue!
Hope everything is fine with u Kels. Take care and take it easy. My prayers.
I had my scan yesterday. Everything is fine. They said i have an anterior placenta so may only be able to feel the kicks a little later. We are still team yellow :) I agree with Kels, my pic also looks a mix of cute creepiness.
:hug: to all.

Glad scan went well!! We're team yellow too!! :thumbup:

Gorgeous pics ladies!
My little pud was facing towards my back and hiding its face behind the placenta so it took a while to get all the checks done and this was the best shot we got: (one had is under the chin so looks weird :D)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/dirrtynasty/SAM_6279.jpg

My DH was desperate to know the gender so i caved in, we were having little guesses all the way through, due to the position of the baby the tech wasn't very certain but she thinks were having a baby girl :D

Cute pic!! Congrats on team pink!! Will you have another scan to confirm or are you presuming a girl? I think it's harder to get a good picture at the 20 week scan, though I do think your little one looks super cute.

happy pregnancy everyone

Welcome! :wave: I've know a few ladies who've had a vbac without any problem. I think the days have passed when doctors insisted a elective C section was best. When do you see the doc?

happy pregnancy everyone

welcome!
Im also hoping for a vbac and have my first consultation meeting on Friday feeling quite nervous about it!
Hope you get your vbac! X

Hope you're appointment goes well.

hey ladies how is everyone doing? i know i havnt been on it awhile all the boreds were freaking me out so i desicded to take a break from it all. but after yesterdays scan made me really happy and calm. that little thing was moving arround like i gave him sugar packets lol. yes we also found out were joining team BLUE :blue:

Another team blue! Wow! Congrats!! Quite jealous now that you ladies all know. It's so cool seeing them moving isn't it.

AFM - Scan went well. Managed to stay team yellow!! Although my will power nearly failed. All good with baby. Measuring to dates. So cool seeing little one moving around. Scan pic's aren't as good as 12 week ones but still cool to have.

Attachments

• Pickle.jpg
    Pickle.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Pickle2.jpg
    Pickle2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies! I'm getting nervous, in one hour I am going to my first ultrasound! I get to see the baby for the first time. And fingers crossed they can tell us the gender!

Lovely pics bean! Baby is waving :)

Janers, good luck! You've waited so long x

It was AMAZING! Shes pretty sure its a girl, but couldn't tell us 100% because the baby was not cooperating. Basically she said there were no obvious boy parts.

Heres the crazy thing... All the babies measurements say i'm 25 weeks along! Which blows my mind! I have always kept track of my period, and I know my LMP was March 19. Maybe that was implantation bleeding?? But you would think i would be able to tell the difference right?

aww very cute pics ladies were half way done only a few more months and we get to hold our little bundles

It was AMAZING! Shes pretty sure its a girl, but couldn't tell us 100% because the baby was not cooperating. Basically she said there were no obvious boy parts.

Heres the crazy thing... All the babies measurements say i'm 25 weeks along! Which blows my mind! I have always kept track of my period, and I know my LMP was March 19. Maybe that was implantation bleeding?? But you would think i would be able to tell the difference right?

That's amazing!! It could very well have been implantation bleeding or what I think is called decimal bleeding?? SO do you have a new due date?

aww very cute pics ladies were half way done only a few more months and we get to hold our little bundles

I know, I can't believe it!!! Found a pushchair I like as well. So exciting. I never thought I'd be excited by a pushchair!! Although I have started to panic about money. I'm spending as fast as I'm saving!!! Which doesn't work!! Got maintenance to do on the flat so it can't be avoided but I'm not sure how were going to cope on maternity allowance. Sorry I'm rambling! And using far too many exclamation marks!!!

oh i know my OH is the only one making money and he makes minimum wage we can barley pay bills non the less for the baby but i am thankful my family has bought the necessities for the baby and me. i wish everything just cost a little less

Bean66- I phoned my Dr's office today to see if I can go in for an appointment asap to see what she has to say. The ultrasound results were sent to a radiologist and then to my Dr. so hopefully she can tell me what my due date is for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->