• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

oops, silly me, forgot the time zone difference.

No I can't say I've tried that lol will let you know...

Good night :)

Hi all,

I'm due 25th December :) this will be my second pregnancy. Already a mummy to an 18 month old boy.

Really starting to feel it now, every symptom seems to have gone up a notch. Im even dizzier with this pregnancy get light headed just sitting down :-S

Well i've got my fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy

Love to you all

xxx

Welcome MummaBear and congratulations on your Christmas baby :)

:wave: hello mummabear congrats to you :)

The nausea has hit me over the last couple of days, not being sick just constant nausea, and i just know its going to get worse over the next few weeks! Its hard to work out when its hunger nausea or pregnancy nausea :(

Hope your all doing well and had a nice weekend? x

Hey girls, sorry haven't been on. Computer screen was making me feel sick so only popped on now and then.

How's everyone? I've been going to bed at 9.30pm every night since 5 weeks! Nauseous in the mornings or whenever I don't eat. I'm basically grazing all day!

I've booked a private scan at 9 weeks as I can't wait until 12-14 weeks!

How are you bean? X

Hi all,

I'm due 25th December :) this will be my second pregnancy. Already a mummy to an 18 month old boy.

Really starting to feel it now, every symptom seems to have gone up a notch. Im even dizzier with this pregnancy get light headed just sitting down :-S

Well i've got my fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy

Love to you all

xxx

Welcome :wave:! Congratulations!! Great due date. Mines that from LMP but I know I O'd late so 29th December. I hoping baba arrives in time for christmas though.

The nausea has hit me over the last couple of days, not being sick just constant nausea, and i just know its going to get worse over the next few weeks! Its hard to work out when its hunger nausea or pregnancy nausea :(

Hope your all doing well and had a nice weekend? x

I had a very lazy weekend. Although did manage to start sorting out out spare room/future nursery. We had boxes in there from when we moved in over 2 years ago! :dohh: Then had sunday lunch with friends. They didn't ask but I'm pretty sure they guessed I'm up the duff.

I think I'm getting the hunger/ pregnancy nausea, not bad, just queazy when I do eat for a few hours.

Hey girls, sorry haven't been on. Computer screen was making me feel sick so only popped on now and then.

How's everyone? I've been going to bed at 9.30pm every night since 5 weeks! Nauseous in the mornings or whenever I don't eat. I'm basically grazing all day!

I've booked a private scan at 9 weeks as I can't wait until 12-14 weeks!

How are you bean? X

Poor you, that doesn't soon good. I'm trying not to spend too much time on here because DH is getting annoyed about being ignored/left out.

I've got my scan through for the 11th June but going to move it to 13th so DH can come. I'm tempted with a private scan. Where are you going and how much is it?

I heard great reviews of the Fetal medical centre in Harley street so booked there. £100 for early scan which is the same as others, plus you always get a dr x

https://www.fetalmedicine.com/fmc/ultrasound/viability-scan/

Btw - nothing wrong with being a perfectionist!

Random symptom. Realised that if I hold my pee too long so my bladder is full, after I go I get tugging/cramping. Anyone else get this? Guessing it's from my bladder putting pressure on my growing uterus.

i have noticed that too especially since i dont want to get up at night and go

Random symptom. Realised that if I hold my pee too long so my bladder is full, after I go I get tugging/cramping. Anyone else get this? Guessing it's from my bladder putting pressure on my growing uterus.

Exactly. Glad it's not just me.

How have you been?

The weather here today is grim. Wet and dark. Not nice. Wish I could spend the day in bed!

Those mummy's with a LO already- did you go over with your 1st and do you feel like you'll go over again if you did? I have a strong feeling i'll have a January baby, i went 10 days over with my DD.
Felt major sick this morning but didn't heave couldn't even manage two slices of toast.

40+6 but if I look at the day I ovulated and when she arrived, she came on her true due date.

Exactly. Glad it's not just me.

How have you been?

The weather here today is grim. Wet and dark. Not nice. Wish I could spend the day in bed!

i have been good starting to get alot of headaches think due to my prenatal s
the weather is not much better in michigan either

I was getting headaches but thankfully they have stopped. I take my prenatal at night, no idea what affect it has in me.

We're half way through another week!!! Nearly got our sweet peas!

Sun has actually come out now but apparently this awful rain is meant to be continuing for another 3 weeks.

i wish it was 8 weeks already i want to see my little one :baby:
same with the weather least it warm and rainy rather it be warm

Hello Ladies. Do you mind if I join you? My first LO is due January 1! I thought the 2-week wait was bad. The 8-week testing date wait is worse. I keep waiting to get more symptoms so I know I'm still good and pregnant. :wacko: I haven't had any ms yet. Boy am I tired though and have a tight/slightly crampy abdomen.

I'm having those crampy tummy feelings and still slightly sore boobs but nothing major. Not like last time.

My first midwife appointment is June 1st. So glad to have found a midwife and one that will allow us to have a water home birth. I'm not feeling any rush to see her, just happy to cruise each day.

Wedding plans are keeping me busy :)

Is anyone else not hungry at all? No wonder the weight falls off in the first few months.

Also I am just not tired at all! I am on an adrenalin rush. I am awake between 6 and 7 and go to sleep after midnight. Usually I am awake at 8 and asleep by 10:30.

I've lost my appetite, I don't fancy anything! But then I'll be starving to the point of dizzy then next minute!

Still so tired too.

Welcome Babyhopeful and congrats on a New Years baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->