CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Exciting ladies! Can't wait for the BFPs to start coming in. As for me I'm on day 9 of AF with no sign of it stopping soon :-( don't know what's going on :shrug:

Yay for a new car!!!

I still am holding strong - haven't tested but feeling soooo anxious for Friday!!!

Well the only way I've been tracking at all this month is crappy cvs opks; looked like positives on day 11 and 14 especially but started getting what looked positive on days 16 and 18 (today). I *think* I O'd but can't be sure. My cycles off BC are anywhere from 23 to 34 days...last cycle was 34...so kinda a crapshoot lol!

Dtd on cycle days 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 17, so there's a good chance we caught an egg if there was one.

I am due to test on Monday but might cave early. I had some spotting yesterday at CD21, pretty sure I OV D13.

Ahhhh! So excited for more poas posts! Lol. Its addicting.

I'm gonna hold out until Friday since it would be the day before AF is due >.<

yep I poas this morning :bfn:

Yay for the new car, nmv. what kind is it?

Yayy for poas Tankel! Least I don't feel alone. How many dpo are you?

Im saying I'm 10 dpo; but then again, I'm not really sure. When did you start poas? Did you catch poas fever too?

EDIT:
nevermind, I just remembered. You're going to try to hold out to test (again) on Friday, right?

I might either be 7 dpo or 10 dpo sooo I could've been super early loll. But yes, I've caught the fever and deemed Friday worthy of being peed on loll

:rofl: I could be super early too. Hopeful our :bfp:s are right around the corner and we were just testing too early!

Do you have a TTC journal? I want to follow you!

Tankel...sorry about the BFN, here's hoping that second line shows up soon!
The car is a Chevy Malibu in their "sable metallic" color...which is ever so slightly PURPLE!!! :happydance:

I think I might break down and try Clomid next month, much as I dislike the idea.
It has become pretty clear that my main issue is sugar! I did everything else the same, but went a little overboard on sugar..and no eggie.
Why can't I stay away from the sweet stuff!!???! (Grrrr)
:dohh:

In any case, I'm tiring of wondering whether I'll have an egg to work with or not, and time just won't slow down for me! So I MIGHT try a super low sugar approach 1 more time and see if I have any success...but I'm about fed up with all the waiting just to have nothing happen.:wacko:

One more sleep till we test!!! Who else besides me and indhira2?!?!
Can't wait!!!

Tankel -I havent started a journal. I have given it some thought but I keep telling myself that i wont need it because my BFP is right around the corner :/ But i think I'm going to start one soon lol.

NMV- I am not too familiar with Clomid. Does it make you ovulate or whats it for?

Praying4babes- I am sooo anxious!! I gave in yesterday but of course it was negative. Keeping everything crossed for us tomorrow!!!!! :)

indhira2: Well you could always turn it into a pregnancy journal!

nvm: That's great. I love that color! It is so hard not to eat sweet. We are programmed to want to eat all the worse things: fat and sweet! I hope you can do this without the Clomid. Idk, I'm really scared of prescription meds though. What does the dh think you should do?

Praying4babes: I was going to test, but I plugged all my info into ff (no temps just opks and cm) and it seems to think that I am a mere 7 dpo. Welp, that means I was testing way too early. It might not be true since ff doesn't have any temps to go by, but it is going to help me keep from testing until Easter Sunday.

Tankle- hang in there!! I can't wait to check in over the weekend to see what everyone's results are!
Tankle and indhira2 - I've been thinking about a TTC / pregnancy journal... Do you do it on this site?! I have played around much expect for posting like this. :)

Praying4babies & Indhira...Good luck with your testing tomorrow!!!!! ((FX))
Clomid helps you ovulate when your body just doesn't cooperate...but also carries some longer term risks, especially if you use it for too many cycles. So I'm considering trying it ONCE to see how things go...maybe...

Tankel...dh pretty much goes along with what I think is best, and I'm like you, highly adverse to prescriptions or really any pills (other than supplements). However, when I looked through my cycles for the last few years with my OBGYN, we counted 9-10 cycles a year and I only ovulated in about half of those, which leaves me with a greatly reduced chance of conceiving in any given month.

I'm just out of patience, and nearly willing to FORCE things to happen, since my body is mismanaging this task so frequently. Plus, there's a greater chance for fraternal twins on Clomid!!! :happydance:
I only want 2, so twins would mean I never have to go through this whole TTC rollercoaster again!...LOL!!!!

IDK...:shrug:...we'll see...

Tankle- hang in there!! I can't wait to check in over the weekend to see what everyone's results are!
Tankle and indhira2 - I've been thinking about a TTC / pregnancy journal... Do you do it on this site?! I have played around much expect for posting like this. :)

yep, you do it right here on this site. Just go here:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals. I really like journals becuase it helps me follow people easier. I get lost sometimes in the huge threads and I can't remeber who is who and all their info. I feel so bad for having to ask :dohh:

nmv: Twins...I would love twins too. Maybe for that chance, and the chance to get the baby-growing show on the road it will be worth to try for a cycle or two. It is definitely something to consider. I would probaly do it if I wasn't o'ing regularly because I want a baby that bad.

Good Luck on Sunday Tankel! I'm 7DPO too and considering testing on Sunday as well. Come on Easter :)

Okay soooo I just felt random cramps and a wet feeling (sorry!), kind of like AF was making a super early appearance so I ran to the bathroom but all it was was this creamy yellow discharge. Never seen yellow cm and it kind of stretched like EWCM would but a little less stretchy.

any one ever heard of this? Starting to feel like I'm out already :/

AND I just had my annual visit with my obgyn, got my Pap smear results yesterday so its definitely not a virus or something! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->