CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

MelaMommy...that is just the cutest thing! :D

Yay!! Tankel...ajarvis...I think I'm right behind you ladies!!

Today I got some great EWCM and the OPK is darker...thinking I'll O over the weekend!!! ((FX))
:happydance:

turns out I might not have o'd when I thought. I got positive opk on wed and a negative on thursday, but another pos today. Also today some ewcm...so I'm in a holding pattern and continuing smep.

tankel I'm in limbo too. So annoying. EWCM today and watery the last couple days. which are fertile signs. FF says according to temp I o'd on Tuesday though. But I got spotting yesterday bright red which I've read as indicators of O. Sooo. Guess we just keep on dtd :p

i am hoping beyond hope for a wee xmas bundle!! this is our third month on clomid, had a blood test on friday showed my oestrogen levels rising nicely, tomorrow a scan and another blood test we started baby dancing yesterday so fingers crossed we get it this cycle, i am not temping or using opks like the other cycles to stressful just relying on my fertility doctor and nurses to guide me through it i mean we are paying them enough!!
if we were to concieve this cycle our beautiful wee bubs would be due the 18th december, dh birthday is the 30th my mums the 28th my nana the 30th and my uncle the 22nd so its a month of birthdays in our family

Guys!! You guys!! OMG I am having a Christmas baby after all!!

The one in the middle is from several hours ago, so that's probably why it's grey now. It was totally pink right away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
Prettybird!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

My IUI was more painful than expected, but it'd done! I'm two DPO over here. Juuuuuuuuuust waiting!

Congrats Prettybird!!

Sooooooooooo exciting! =D

I am still waiting for my BBT to rise to signal ovulation week, so trying to be patient there.

Congrats!!

I had a positive opk today so we're getting to it and hoping for the best :D good luck everyone xx

Congrats prettybird!! Ff is changing up my o day again lol. No idea if I'm 3dpo like it's now saying or 6 as initially it was sayin .

Congrats prettybird.

Just an update from me, my beta still isn't negative so not sure when I will be ovulating.

Congrats pretty bird. It seems like :bfp:s are contagious recently. I can't wait to get mine. :happydance: :bunny: !!!!!!!

OMG!!! CONGRATS PRETTYBIRDY!!!!! Praying I can be as blessed as you in two weeks! I should be Oing in the next couple days. =)

Congrats, prettybird!!!!!
:wohoo:

I still haven't gotten a pos OPK, and I'm starting to get a bit worried...
Sugar seems to really stress my system, and I've been consuming too much of it this cycle.

I REALLY hope this doesn't throw me off!
Maybe if I'm really well behaved for the next few days, things will proceed as they should... ((FX))

Tankel...sorry you're getting mixed signals as well...here's hoping this pos is really it for you!!

LOL if only I could share some of my positive opks with you nmv... I have some to spare. :rofl:

Congrats prettybird!!

I still don't know how I feel about a second Christmas baby but I'm not sitting out this month lol. My first was conceived April 7th and his bday is Christmas Day and it looks like I will be ovulating around April 7th next month so we shall see what happens lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->