Christmas bargains 2019

ooh rio still has a £15 gift card for Smyths from his birthday. I wonder if gift cards can be used towards payment in the offer?

So they're doing 50% off and not 3for2?
Was just wondering the same thing ?!

Some people thought the 3for2 last year was a bit of a rip off so maybe they have stopped it ? It’s been going for years so be a shame if they do

Was just wondering the same thing ?!

Some people thought the 3for2 last year was a bit of a rip off so maybe they have stopped it ? It’s been going for years so be a shame if they do

There hasn't been any this year :( Normally one around July-Aug/Sept-Oct/Nov-Dec. I only intend to buy generic priced things which never inflated. They were mostly LOL mind, but safe from increase. Smyths have upped their prices to accommodate the £10 off deal.

Oh yeah your right , I totally forgot about the summer 3for2 I don’t usually get anything then. I was looking at getting generic gifts too in the 3for2 nothing too pricy!

So annoying upping their prices ! The Smyths catalogue got delivered yesterday and the girls have marked nearly everything in the book so I’m no closer to what they defiantly want !

I’ve reserved a few things in the Argos sale, as you say just a few bits that generally the price won’t budge much anyways (fortnite, Lego, fingerling)
I didn’t ever find the 3 for 2 that good of a value unless I was buying 3 of the same priced things and I prefer to shop around.
I always felt like I was buying for the sake of getting the offer.
I’m interested to see what the Sainsbury’s toy sale will have, I missed that one last year.

Tesco have boxes (not tins) of quality street, miniature heroes and roses for £1.50 each; I’ve stocked up for friends and teachers!

Bit of a random one but I was at Dobbies today (I know not the usual place to find bargains!) and they had a few Magformers sets reduced cheaper than anywhere I could find online. I got the LED set and it was £21, £39 on Amazon so a great deal :)

The book people have £6 off a £30 spend
I ordered last night the offer was 20% off a £30 or more spend but seems they have changed it to this, still a good offer though.
I managed to get the diary of a wimpy kid book set with 20% off brought it to £16 for 12 books!
Also got a set of mr gum books.

In case anyone missed it 25% off Chad Valley toys in Argos . Apparently it’s working with the 2 for £15 off . Chad25 at checkout or at tills instore. Ends Tuesday I think

Sainsburys toy sale started today. Not sure if its worth a look as I've not been in yet!

Originally £39,99 in Smyths (currently in half price sale at £19,99) but £12.99 in Home Bargains.

171625_5.jpg

Tesco have most things on offer, LOL Hairgoals are £16 and buy one get one free. :)

Smyths £6 off £50 and £12 off £100 starts tomorrow according to FB :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->