Christmas bargains 2019

On Sunday the aldi toy sale went online.
There are loads of lovely wooden toys.
I've bought the large dolls house £69.99
Wooden easel £24.99
Wooden toy doll high chair £16.99
2x wooden screwdriver build scooter kit construction kit
Disney book advent calendar £9.99

Sew it yourself Snowman advent calender in Aldi for £6.99. Good craft project :)

Argos have Snuggle blankets reduced to £6.00 from £12.00 , unicorn , panda and dinosaur . They also have matching hotties microwaveable hot water bottles in unicorn , panda and dinosaur reduced to £5.00 from £10.00

Worth a look if anyone has any unicorn , panda or dinosaur fans to buy for !

Read online that Home Bargains are doing Christmas eve boxes for £3

Read online that Home Bargains are doing Christmas eve boxes for £3

This is true ! I got one yesterday ! They just say Merry Christmas on the top which is perfect for me as I wanted mine for our 1 December box

20% off all toys at Argos including sale with code TOY20 I just ordered the wooden peppa house for £48 instead off £100 and the lol unboxing surprise for £92. Cc

20% off all toys at Argos including sale with code TOY20 I just ordered the wooden peppa house for £48 instead off £100 and the lol unboxing surprise for £92. Cc

I have a dilemma now!
I was originally going to get the peppa house for Niko but then saw the Hape wooden house and preferred that as its more versatile and can be used for most figures.
Its £107 with furniture on amazon and I thought that was quite good, comparing the peppa one at £100.
Howecer ar £48 that's a huge saving and now im thinking I might just get the peppa one instead!! Then maybe when he is a bit older if he grows out of peppa, replace it with the Hape!!
Don't know what to do!!!

I have a dilemma now!
I was originally going to get the peppa house for Niko but then saw the Hape wooden house and preferred that as its more versatile and can be used for most figures.
Its £107 with furniture on amazon and I thought that was quite good, comparing the peppa one at £100.
Howecer ar £48 that's a huge saving and now im thinking I might just get the peppa one instead!! Then maybe when he is a bit older if he grows out of peppa, replace it with the Hape!!
Don't know what to do!!!

we already have a big dolls house and I said there was no way I was buying the peppa one for my 2 year old but I couldn’t stop myself at that price ‍♀️ The thing with the peppa house is if you keep all the bits you should be able to sell it on again when your little one grows out of peppa

I’ve ordered it. I can’t really justify passing up on a £60 saving compared to the other one. Plus if he likes it and plays with it a lot, the Hape can be a birthday upgrade or something in the future. Thanks for the heads up! Great price

Anyone know how long Argos 20% off toys is on for?

The Range are selling lots of elf-related things
20191111_131435-1512x2016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back