Christmas bargains 2019

They all seemed animal based. There was Woolly Jumpers, First Animals, Jungle Lotto and Pigs in Blankets :)

ASDA are selling barbies townhouse for £85. I am sooooo tempted as a santa gift but I know DH will say no.

Doesn't specifically count as a Christmas bargain but ive just got my sky package down from £79 a month to £56 with their black Friday deals (That they are failing to mention on the phone unless you tell them about them! Guy wanted me to pay £67.50 and that's the best he could do.. yeah right)

Amazon prime members deal on LOL amazing surprise 40% off, making it £60. Starts at midnight tonight

Was in ASDA seen a Elsa costume for £18 . Thought bit pricey , have a look on the internet at some sales before they go off when I get home

Walking home , stopped at our local shops usually at Xmas time there are a few little stalls , well I only found a Elsa costume better than what I was going to buy! BNWT . Came with a wig and musical brooch . So I’m well chuffed !

Not sure if anyone is already aware, or if it's all stores, but just seen on Facebook Smiggle has a flash sale until Sunday

Got some steffi dolls instead of Barbie from the entertainer. A fraction of the cost and just like barbie ones

Oo fab love Steffi dolls ! They are just the same in my opinion!

IMG_5175.PNG Babybump87 that's great to know, as I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. All the barbie stuff is so expensive.

This is one of the ones I ordered, some may think it looks a bit creepy.

My daughter would lose her mind over this doll! I've never seen it. Perhaps ill order for her birthday in February!

View attachment 1074572 Babybump87 that's great to know, as I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. All the barbie stuff is so expensive.

This is one of the ones I ordered, some may think it looks a bit creepy.

Looks fab ! My girls dont notice the difference and just call them barbies ! I’ve never had a issue with them!

Barbies are stupidly expensive

We got this for DD2s birthday last week . £9.99 in Home Bargain , she loves it , been played with everyday

123B51C3-74FC-4A9D-BA5E-919827127A83.jpeg

Oo fab love Steffi dolls ! They are just the same in my opinion!

As a child I was a HUGE Barbie fan. Actually Sindy as those dolls were better.
Steffi is good and we have some but I do prefer a Barbie (just wish they wasn't so expensive)

May get DD the pregnant one though. We had that as a child, can't remember the brand though.

As a child I was a HUGE Barbie fan. Actually Sindy as those dolls were better.
Steffi is good and we have some but I do prefer a Barbie (just wish they wasn't so expensive)

May get DD the pregnant one though. We had that as a child, can't remember the brand though.

Totally agree no need for the expense with Barbie ! My girls love any kind of “barbie” type dolls ... for now ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->