Christmas bargains 2019

jay92

Reaction score
Just a thread for any bargains we find to share

So apparently smyths £10 off every £50 starts Tuesday

And argos 3 for 2 rumoured to start Wednesday

<3

Asda Toy sale is on and Sainsburys toy sale rumoured for 15th October :xmas23:

Following.. love this.. come back every year for the grotto :)

Woop following need a few bargains this year !

Asda have some good bits on offer
I got Morgan a fortnite set with merry marauder and ginger something or other down to £25
Probably still overpriced for what it is but all the fortnite stuff is and this is his favourite skin so couldn’t not get it.

I love this thread although I really can't buy anything just yet so it's frustrating at the same time. Plus you all give such good ideas and bargains I end up over buying ha ha ha.

I need more self control x

Thanks. Rio loves that shop it grieves me to spend £5 on a PEN!
He had the advent calendar last year though that was good. He wants this years too. At least he uses the stuff in it!

I feel you hun, honestly the money I've spent in that shop. Scented flipping markers which are apparently a must have for both dds pencil cases. God know why they need a grape scented highlighter [-(.

Some good smaller stocking fillers etc aswell. Even the water bottles are good prices compared to normal

<3

I love Smiggle, the stuff looks great but it is sooo expensive!

Thanks. Rio loves that shop it grieves me to spend £5 on a PEN!
He had the advent calendar last year though that was good. He wants this years too. At least he uses the stuff in it!

Is the Advent calendar any good? What things did he get in there? Thinking about it for my DD. Fed up of the normal plastic crap.

Is the Advent calendar any good? What things did he get in there? Thinking about it for my DD. Fed up of the normal plastic crap.

I thought it was quite good really. He got things like scented gel pens, mini notebooks, a pencil sharpener, an eraser, a lanyard, paper clips, a ruler, mini felt tips, a keyring, gluestick etc.. lots of random stationery stuff but it has actually all been used.. in fact OH still has the pizza slice keyring on his keys that Rio kindly gifted to him as he has no keys of his own!
You can usually see the contents online before you buy it, im guessing this years will be similar.

Smyths £10 off £50 starts today until Sunday. :)

Argos starting a 50% off toy sale soon! Not seen a date yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->