Christmas bargains 2019

The baby is meant to come out of the Steffi doll but I don't know how. That will be interesting Christmas Day.
It will be good as my oldest has an obsession with pregnancy and babies at the moment

We've had these on delivery yesterday at my store (HB), only £9.99 too

chelsea-vegetable-garden%7Bw=1000,h=1000%7D.jpg

Can’t believe how quiet this is!

So far I have only bought two presents ...

Dd got the amazon fire (8 maybe? The mid range one) for £84 which was roughly half price.

Got her the big aqua beads set in the entertainer, that one was also half price - maybe paid £15/£20

I’m having major issues this year! All she wants is a “surprise” and a tablet! She turned 4 in October and got tonnes then. I don’t want to buy just for the sake of buying and she really doesn’t need or want anything. She’s got a balance bike, scooter, trampoline, huge dolls house, a craft table and loads of supplies, a shop, a kitchen, a dress up corner, lots of books, doesn’t need shoes, clothes or a jacket - I’m so stuck!

She wants a hamster. But no.

Ds2 is like that, he usually just asks for surprises, always has and he was 12 in October. If he does ask for something specific 9 times out of 10 it'll be something small and edible like toblerone or nuts :haha:

I used to always accidently set them off when I was working at the Range. They get annoying after a while :haha:

We had a Trolls one that sang can’t stop the feeling god was it annoying but least it made the kids wash there hands ha

PJ masks Catboy ride on reduced to £20 from £25.00 in Argos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->