Christmas card etiquette as a couple living seperatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWater

Reaction score
So I'm asking in regards to the cards that I will send to my work mates (who I've worked with for about 6 months). I only know them as work mates, and I'm not too personal with them. I only speak about my relationship if they ask me about it. So given, a handful of them probably don't even know I'm in a relationship! But the others do know.

OH and I don't live together, so should I sign my card as,
"from BlueWater"
or "from BlueWater and OH"

Before we lived together I probably wouldn't have done for work colleagues. It depends on your situation I suppose. We moved in together 6 months after I finished uni soi'm not sure if I would do it differently at this stage in my life. I have signed all cards to family and actual friends from both of us since our second christmas together though.

I'd sign from you both, you're in a long term committed relationship, I don't think it matters where you live :) x

I'd just sign from myself. I'm married, and all my work colleagues have met my husband, but they still get birthday cards signed from just me.

DH and I would sign cards from each other before living together but tbh that was largely because we weren't not living together through choice but circumstance. From the time I was working we would have been together 5+ years so I think I would sign both.

I'd only sign it from you given they haven't met your oh and like you said, some might not even know he exists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"