Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit pushy with my BF views :rofl: It was a few months after i joined, ha.

I went to Glee Live (yes I am that sad :blush::haha:), and the girls really go mad for Darren and Chris. Puck is even more gorgeous IRL, and they are all so tiny.

lol whoops!
saying that i had a bit of an irl arguement this week, apparently im not allowed to be pro breastfeeding since my daughter was formula fed (she was a nicu baby with a heart condition and between pumping and her tiring easily it never worked out for us) im a passionate believer in extended breastfeeding, and just helped my best friend crackt he art of breast feeding and apparently im not allowed to be? - what i said to her isnt repeatable but im my defense this woman was being really agressive

will someone go pick up mine and OH's fish and chips- i'll send you an xmas present when the time comes :)

lol whoops!
saying that i had a bit of an irl arguement this week, apparently im not allowed to be pro breastfeeding since my daughter was formula fed (she was a nicu baby with a heart condition and between pumping and her tiring easily it never worked out for us) im a passionate believer in extended breastfeeding, and just helped my best friend crackt he art of breast feeding and apparently im not allowed to be? - what i said to her isnt repeatable but im my defense this woman was being really agressive

will someone go pick up mine and OH's fish and chips- i'll send you an xmas present when the time comes :)

i'll go :thumbup:

ooo watchdog starts again tonight :D I love watchdog.

i never breastfed but i'm all for it

i've got a friend that's still going and her boy's
2 1/2, she's opened my eyes quite alot of the past
few years actually :thumbup:

am i the only one who childishly giggles
at the word buttnose?

:rofl:

I have not seen it.

I think Jo banned me :nope: Oh and I think they are going to be really mean and not let some of us in SG :haha:

As if we would do something so mean :nope:

I fully agree Boof:thumbup: not sure about that Buttnose though:rofl:

Erm how come I get blamed for everything??
Blamed for bannings, billed for lapland, I'm starting to feel very picked on :cry:

Because you did it :cry: and so I feel picked on.

And yes you all would do something that mean. Something Wobbles said has left me wondering what you are all up to, and I bet it is this. But please dont :kiss:

I have not seen it.

I think Jo banned me :nope: Oh and I think they are going to be really mean and not let some of us in SG :haha:

As if we would do something so mean :nope:

I fully agree Boof:thumbup: not sure about that Buttnose though:rofl:

Erm how come I get blamed for everything??
Blamed for bannings, billed for lapland, I'm starting to feel very picked on :cry:

:hugs::hugs: this is the friendly place to be, nobody would pick on you here:thumbup: (Christmas thread that is!)

Oh and it was your fellow mods that said to bill you for lapland, perhaps you should get your own back and ban them :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"