Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh!

just had a row with DH cos Sainsburys crashed on me tonight so i cant order online and he wont go shopping tmw cos he is going to the gym!! :wacko:

ARGH

must be something in the water my OH is pissing me off 2

I am going to Chessington on Saturday! :rofl: Just thought I would tell you all lol.

Is it still closed.

Men are strange creatures sometimes, they don't get any better as they get older either!

ok big time stalker to this thread - not such a big talker (Im shy and you all seem to know each other so well) but now im joining the shout out:

PLEASE OPEN THE GROTTO!!!!!!!!!

I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no grotto ..... :cry:
Can they at least tell us exactly when it will open so we have a date to look forward to?

ok big time stalker to this thread - not such a big talker (Im shy and you all seem to know each other so well) but now im joining the shout out:

Welcome:thumbup: More the merrier:happydance: I'm a bit of a lurker other than at Christmas!

Welcome:thumbup: More the merrier:happydance: I'm a bit of a lurker other than at Christmas!

me too - i come out of my shell at Christmas (or you know, three months before in preparation for Christmas)

I live like 20 minutes from it and I rarely go, my mum recently got made redundant by the met and now has a job working for South West Trains so gets up to 55% off. Even my mum and dad are coming. Dads really a big kid at heart. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back