Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hello i thought i'd pop in to see if anyone knew when the grotto was opening

pfffft we wish!!!

jeeeeeeennnnny.. can you make me a christmassy dp... i'll send you a sexy bauble when my decs go up?

owww cool beans!!!
cheers hun! wouldnt wanna miss out!! lol

wooohooo im officially part of the club!!!
siyren DONT YOU DARE GO TO SLEEP!!! st least wait till midnight it might open.....think of the threads!!!!

lmao vix is intimidating me into not sleeping :(
haha in all honesty i may fall asleep- lyssa hasnt been sleeping great- to the point ive developed a right eye twitch pmsl

x

I'm actually in bed between man and child I'm well tired but also want to wait until midnight lol

It's like Christmas eve

yeah im intimidating you!!! remember the candy cane issue?! im not afraid to :rofl:

haha im gonna be gutted if its not open
in case i fall asleep someone fb me if it opens x

im sat with crumpets and tea :rofl: how very english of me :rofl:

You have crumpets and tea and didnt offer your CCC buddies any!? :shock:

I've decided to go to sleep

If the grotto does open at midnight then I'll end up staying up late having a Chistmas spamathon with whoever else is awake :rofl:

look what ive done!!!!!!! Ive made a "christmas funds tin", seriously im really stingy when it comes to emptying my purse.:cry:
So i emptied my full purse, pound coins fiftys the lot!!!
an i glued the lid and stabbed a slit on the top...........................im now wondering how im gunna get the twat open nearer to xmas!!! :rofl:

i glued it coz i know what im like ill open it and spend the money...... oh well least i wont spend any of it!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• SANY0069.jpg
    SANY0069.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Smash it open!!!!

Fab idea and I shall be stealing it (the idea, not the pot lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"