Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: Laura, good plan.

You have my genuine sympathy's BN. My MIL was a nightmare, so many things including hitting Morgan :wacko:

Is it open??? Am in Spain there is no Xmas fever over here sadly :(

I need the Grotto to open, feeling down today for some reason, so the Grotto would cheer me up ;) xx

Seriously this is traumatising me!

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get in there! :rofl:

grrrrrrrr my mum just text too say MIL just rang her asking where I was, and why was I not home answering my phone!

seriously like I might actually have a life ...... i don't but thats besides the point .... I might want too pretend I do!!!

grrrrrrrr my mum just text too say MIL just rang her asking where I was, and why was I not home answering my phone!

seriously like I might actually have a life ...... i don't but thats besides the point .... I might want too pretend I do!!!

If you open the grotto you can hide in there!!! ;)

Tell them you are far to busy with the Grotto and you haven't got any free time until January:rofl:

BN - are you going to have one of our swanky christmas banners soon ;)

:rofl: stalker material there. So you have to be home at all times in case she calls you, and if not then you need to report where you are going to your mother, just incase the MIL NEEDS to know where you are :haha:

Oh and my christmas lights still have not come, they best not take til 7pm :growlmad:

:rofl: stalker material there. So you have to be home at all times in case she calls you, and if not then you need to report where you are going to your mother, just incase the MIL NEEDS to know where you are :haha:

you hit the nail on the head!

but I know what will happen now ..... she will ring hubby AT WORK asking where I am!

That is funny. Do you have a mobile? If so can I give her the number :haha:

i have been to bed and toddlers and hoped the grotto would be open by the time i got home :( no such luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"