Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL the reasoning 'because (A) I would do it, (B) I am doing it and (C) I Have the POWER!!! Merry Christmas xxx' hahaha.

How are you feeling today hun, apart from the tiredness I mean?

Still choked with a cold but no BHs yet this morning :)

Buttonnose..... When are you opening the grotto and when can we post in the grotto and when is it opening and when can we post?

Miss bump 7dpo so a few more days, the longest I have ever got is to 7dpo before testing, so joint record :happydance::haha: PMSL Missbump you sound like my LO's.

Thank you BN :kiss:

Glad there are no BH's Mandy, is the weather changing all the time up there or is the weather just rubbish?

When is soon?

Errr we will make noise and let the MIL know you are there if it doesnt open real soon, and in my mind soon is today :thumbup:

ugh she's rang 3 times now :( I feel bad ignoring it but I seriously can't be doing with her today!

it will be soon, stop nagging and it will be quicker lol

Oh no what have I missed, do you have an MIL from hell or are you being a meanie to her? :winkwink:
I havent seen my MIL since Saturday, no doubt she will call tonight and ask to see the girls tomorrow now we have arranged to go to Chessington with my family!

I need to find something for a man who has everything! My dad is a pain in the backside for buying gifts for! And he makes me do his Christmas shopping! I always have to buy my mum something so I always make it expensive! :rofl: when will he learn he can buy something so much cheaper if he did it himself!

And September has 30 days and we are only 2 down. :brat: I think this is out of order making us hang on like this :rofl:

https://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16061320 did you girls see this?

Naughty BN. I am so glad we dont talk to my MIL.

Laura have fun at Chessington. I live two bus rides away from there x

https://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16061320 did you girls see this?

Naughty BN. I am so glad we dont talk to my MIL.

Laura have fun at Chessington. I live two bus rides away from there x

Ahh cool. Im not far from Chessington. About 20 minutes or so from there.

Ugh BN - I would swap you MIL's if I could, I'm nice like that :flower: Just temporarily though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"