Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmsl well that won't work, try boofs or BN, please Jo. Lol. Vickie you should have some phone with that! Orrrrr, how much do we need to pay you :rofl:

Any way, morning girls. I went to bed just before 10pm so had my four hours sleep!

Tesa, welcome. I don't think I had spoken to any of these girls properly before this thread but my love for Christmas means I sorta thrust myself upon them, lol.

Today is the day my tree goes up

oi meanie!! I have not done ANYTHING mean too you and here you are encouraging people too be mean too me ...... watch your back missy!!! :cry:

Yeah post pics!!

Can't stop sneezing this morning and Evie is copying lol

When will this Grotto open :(

Morning ladies :flower: I shall be adding the CCC banner when I get to work... Hope you all have a lovely day :thumbup:

Morning!! Guess what i'm waiting on today... Yankeeeeeeeeeeee candle !! :D
I thought instead of lighting my christmas eve one early (I only have half a jar left and want to save it) I'd go for a autumn one... though to be honest, it's going to smell christmasee it's the macintosh spice one :happydance::happydance:

omg guys ive had the worst night EVER :( Amelie was literally up all night screaming and totally inconsolable saying her ear hurt. So we've all had about 3 hours sleep :dohh: Im debating taking her to the docs. She has no fever, a cough/runny nose, and her tonsils are big but idk if toddler tonsils are big anyway?

blah - id take her. toby had an ear infection and the only symptoms was ear pain no swollen tonsils no cold ect x

shes fine this morning though :blush: Woke up at 8 asking to watch dora and asking for a banana :shock: its like last night never even happened :rofl: Monkey.

honestly weve just had a really bad illness week :rofl:

Blah maybe take her anyway just too get checked ...... just since it is the weekend coming up so will be difficult too get her seen then if she does turn poorly again

:hugs:

Mandy i would take her and at least that your mind would be put at ease. Toddlers tonsils are usually normal size, so sounds like it xould be an ear infection which may spread into her throat.

BN, all these threats ARE being mean. You threaten to ban me, now you are threatening me to watch my back. So I will be mean back cos you wont do anything any way, Jo will :haha:

Girls completely random but 2nd day of waking up with nausea, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tasha not again :( BANNED!

FX for a nice shiny BFP hun :hugs:

PMSL the reasoning 'because (A) I would do it, (B) I am doing it and (C) I Have the POWER!!! Merry Christmas xxx' hahaha.

How are you feeling today hun, apart from the tiredness I mean?

you going too behave now missy?? :coffee:

otherwise ban you for 1 day for every year of your life :muaha:

Did I mention I am one?

Behaving is difficult for me :blush::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members