Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i assunme you mean advent calendars, and not that your kids are being sold in asda :p
which ones are you getting?
ive ordered lyssa a wooden one :) from great ormond street x

O has anyone seen the advert for the platmobil advent calander? So tempted.

You make a Christmas scene bit by bit. I might get amelie the forest animal one. Some days you get an animal, or food or a tree etc

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000NVI0BM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

awww thats cool! lyss still puts stuff in her mouth so she'd be too small this year, but the wooden one we got her is gorgeous!
im off to bed girls, catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz#s x

today has been a rubbish day, phone still didnt work until 6pm, cant get the lad who pinched in arrested, now both kids are poorly arghhh!

im gunna just stick with the cadbury one lol

night night sammi! xx

Morning ladies how is everyone?
I'm still unwell :( what are your plans for today??

Hello ladies :hugs:

Do you all buy toys for a specific gender ? My DD who is 6 is very boyish she hates pink and dolls lol. I have been buying a few bits from the boys section in the toy shop and my mother in law is having kittens :wacko: I have never been a believer in boys and girls toys really just toys for all :happydance:

Would you buy your boy/girl the other gender toys ?

I am only buying what she has asked for so I don't see the problem :shrug:

I'd buy my boys whatever toys they wanted,ds1 is such a boy I've begged him to have a doll he's having none of it though lol tell your mil to buy her girly toys and to jeep them in her house

We're getting Holly a garage and cars for Christmas- I would have got them last year but my DH was having none of it! -I have finally talked him round :)
Our old neighbour went on as if I'd given her broken glass to play with when she saw her playing with her fire truck :dohh:

Hello ladies :hugs:

Do you all buy toys for a specific gender ? My DD who is 6 is very boyish she hates pink and dolls lol. I have been buying a few bits from the boys section in the toy shop and my mother in law is having kittens :wacko: I have never been a believer in boys and girls toys really just toys for all :happydance:

Would you buy your boy/girl the other gender toys ?

I am only buying what she has asked for so I don't see the problem :shrug:

Not at all. My 5yr old LOVES pink and tinkerbelle, lip gloss etc but she also loves climbing trees and cars. I have got her a garage and cars and she plays with it more than anything else!! I just buy her what she likes. :) Dont worry about it xx

I am just out on driving lesson, Its not to cold here but I am just not in the mood for driving lesson :( xx

i wish i could do mine maybe next year!
its drizzly here and freezing bloody yorkshire weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"