Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope the snow holds off for 2 more weeks so im finished work! ideally no heavy snow til after my baby is born pls!

Morning ladies,I have had such a crappy Monday morning! I went to iron our clothes this morning and my iron broke half way through :( managed to use the last bit of heat that was coming off it to finish the clothes!
Tyler tipped 2 bowls of weetabix on the floor
when I went to the toilet Tyler had used his potty and zack tipped it all over the floor and himself :(
and somehow Tyler has managed to chip our new side board :(

hello ladies!!
by theres a chill in the air ive got my scarf on as we speak lol

It is rather chilly today I'm in my fleecy pjs all nice and comfy and I've got a hot water bottle :) Christmas is coming whooo whooo whooo

id be in my pjs but adam clls me lazy when he gets in from work lol

Jon can call me what he wants but I never ever stay in my clothes waaay to uncomfortable lol I still do all the housework etc so what does it matter what I wear lol I would like to stay in clothes all day sometime but I can't i don't think I'm capable of it lol

ive got to go to asda and b&m later anyway and hte changing all the time!
usually just change jeans into tracky bottoms!

Hi reedy, the clubs are from Golf gear.co.uk and the junior section starts at 4 years. :hugs::hugs:

It's cold here to. I may put the heating on in a minute. Time to get the slow cooker out and make some stews I think :thumbup:

I just ate my first mince pie of the season mmmmm

ive NEVER tried a mince pie!! ive always just thought i wont like them.
BUT im going to try them this year, thanks to the grotto i cant wait to try one!!
:haha:

I don't like mince pies...or christmas pud..lol..I might make some this year though!xx

im getting my mincepies today *inspired to start thread*

Thanks Sparkle I'll have a look x

I'm shocked at how many people havent tried mincepies surely that is against the law??? lol x

Work finally gave in & putting the heating :happydance: no more shivering at my desk :yipee:

Ooh I love mince pies. I like them warm with cream on (she says licking her lips) I think I may send DH to tesco in a minute to get some :winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"