Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im blaming BnB for everything. i never used to bother with christmas but you all put me in the spirit and now i feel a bit silly for putting decs up... i just dont see why they cant stay up all year round. and why cant christmas be every week?

does anyone know where I can get a really good quality thick/full green (bushy/leaf) garland for around my fire place for a reasonable price? Wouldn't mind a plain one to add to myself or one already with ribbons/cones ect.

i saw a 3 metre one in the range for £9.99 and you can add things onto it!

evening- my uni reading is depressing me/ really pissing me off, so someone cheer me up!

urrrmmmm i can tell you what i got from B&M and what im getting tomorrow!!

ok!!
well i bought 2 santa stop here signs from B&M 50p each!!
got taylor and mias advent calenders 84p each! fireman sam and peppa pig!
got a storage box thats a seat!! £3.99 its pretty cute!

and tomorrow im getting ..........................................................
A PUDDY CAT!!!! cant wait!!
bought all its thngs from B&M!! its got a leopard print bed!! eeek!!
im so sad! ive even seen a pussycat stocking with bell balls and treats and cat nip in it that im gunna get!! and a christmas collar! with sleigh bells on and its red wth white fluff round it!!! EEEEKKK!!!

well i wanted a dog more but adam wont let me soooo a acts gunna have to do until i let him allow me to have a dog aswell lol

im calling it gizmo!! :rofl:

Yay for the cat (I hate cats lol) but all the christmassy cat stuff sounds cool x the kids will love it too x

I'm making 24 digger cupcake toppers, each one taking around 12 minutes & I still have 10 left to do, its going to be a long night ugh!!

ive just finished my reading (uni work) and im still annoyed but atleast its done :) the toppers sound awesome!

glad your reading is done, now you can relax & think about christmas :thumbup:

The diggers turned out better than I thought actually they are just time consuming x
I have done 8 yellow ones, 8 red & 8 green x I'll be glad when they are finished so i can go to bed lol x

Here they are x still have a few to do though x

Attachments

• DSCF0001 (2).jpg
    DSCF0001 (2).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0007.jpg
    DSCF0007.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Status