Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek! I hope you get the result you want hun :hugs:

hay guys.

im soooo tired. Stef woke me up 3 times last night looking for nookie :wacko: Selfish swine.

My DH would lose a part of his anatomy if he did that to me :growlmad:, mind you, he wouldn't even try now i think :haha:

what are you testing with?

If you have the £, just get a CB digi. My lines were totally almost not there but I did a digi expecting it to say not preg and got my 1-2 weeks :cloud9:

hay guys.

im soooo tired. Stef woke me up 3 times last night looking for nookie :wacko: Selfish swine.

My DH would lose a part of his anatomy if he did that to me :growlmad:, mind you, he wouldn't even try now i think :haha:

I dunno what he was thinking tbh. I've totally went off sex so we havent had any for MONTHS.

Argh the wait is horrid. Maybe its just cos youve been stressed?

lmao i didnt think ive been that stressed, ive never been a day late in my life and ive been much more stressed than that.,
im having odd cramps too- like the stretchy ones i got when first preg with lyss.
if im not pregnant then my head is seriously messing with me! cos i have a few decent symptoms x

lmao i didnt think ive been that stressed, ive never been a day late in my life and ive been much more stressed than that.,
im having odd cramps too- like the stretchy ones i got when first preg with lyss.
if im not pregnant then my head is seriously messing with me! cos i have a few decent symptoms x

Evening ladies!
must be summit in the water adam was the same *tut*
I reckon we'll know by thursday sam!

haha i wanna know now :p i dont wanna be getting excited as im starting to now, if its gonna be a bfn

the chances are so slim though mandy- will pm you, and anyone else why in a sec.... im currently ingesting iiiiiicccccceeeee cream

bloody damb cat!!!
yno when your mam says "oh your not having a cat because its a lot of responsibility" blah blah blah well adam said this.
starting to think hes right grrrrrrrrooooaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!

euuugghhh im having issues im HUGELY paranoid its got fleas but not sure how you know??
it keeps scratching near its neck but not sure if its coz he hates the collar.
i think i saw a bug on the couch where that cat was laid, but not sure if it was dirt, it wasnt moving.
i havent seen out in his fur :shrug:
and havent seen anything jump or anything.
the woman who had him before me said she fleaed him but might need doing again because hes been near her kitten (but said that,that 1 was fleaed too).
so i did a spot on and its wearing a flea collar.
sooooo paranoid tho had a big scare with fleas when i was little when we had cats and it scarred me for life :rofl:

yer mandy said that in the thread i made in GC.
eeuuuugggghhh makes me feel sick tho :sick:

i cant remember if my last cat used to scratch hmmmmmm.
sorry im going off topic lol

haha cats get itchy just like humans, our dog casper scratches tons and he def doesnt have fleas x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"