Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: thats quite funny!
i dont think i could get away with leopard print pants or "baby jaguar! pants" :haha:

ryans nodded off next to me, right when im in the middle of a feak out

am i allowed to shove stufff up his nose?

feak out? lol whats that?!
yeeeerrrr!!!!!!!! or pinch his nose and cover his mouth, i do this to adam, shits him up :rofl:

same topic as our pm's miss!

he has some cheesey chips on his lap- im tempted to shove them up his nose!

a right yer sorry lol how bloody selfish lol
yeeerrrrr!!! do it! do it! do it!!!

haha he may tickle me till im sick though.............
im not sure its worth it x

i love being tickled....... i swear im not being rude :rofl:
i mean innocent tickle!
i think you should still do it even if you are sick!:rofl:

only just!! :rofl:
by heck that was funny! waiting for adam to come downstairs to show him :rofl:
how childish are we?! :haha:

Morning ladies Christmas shopping has come to a stop until next week :( I need 2 new tyre for my car :( gutted

awww no mumandco ive just ordered some playdough and some cutters for maisie, thats about as exciting as my christmas has got today x

Ive finally got some ideas as to what to do for christmas! Its only taken me a few weeks... Money is going to be very tight this year, so itll be lots of home made gifts :)

Eeee I'm off shopping for Xmas presents on weds eve :D excited hehe!

Just a quick question for everyone...I have 4 nieces and nephews and all their birthdays are between October and January...is it stingy of me to say I'm only getting birthday presents? Will probably just get them a selection box and wrap that up to open on Xmas day...I'm gonna tell my sister and cousins to do same for my two...it all gets way too expensive otherwise! They are all under 4, youngest will be 1 in jan so they don't really get Xmas that much ATM

X

wanna b mummy- thank you! yer money is tight thank you i was thinking about getting that one but was worried it wouldnt suck up that well?!

I'll keep you posted sweetie cos I have the one up from that, the 1600w one so if it's shit, I'll tell you in about 3 days when we've moved in!

evening ladies,
you think thats bad i cant do anymore shopping till 3 weeks lol

Evening ladies :) oh has just left for work,Tyler is fast asleep in bed and zack is on the boob sleeping :)

Jon always works nights,he had to switch from working days to working nights so I could be a sahm!
Bless him!

How's the new kitten? What have you called him/her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g