Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i feel a little better now lol
thank you :hugs:
might get some spray just as a precaution!

awwwwwwwwww MAN!!! am i chuffed! just won a christmas compilation cd on ebay!!
im gunna drive adam nuts with this on all day everyday full blast!
its a 3 disk too :rofl:

I've Had a Christmas cd in the car since last sat I've noticed though that everytime oh goes in the car he puts in a dif cd everytime.......cheeky git

I need a Christmas compilation CD or at least some new songs on my iTunes so I can blare it through my iPod speakers - now I'm moving out, we don't have anything with Christmas songs on! :brat:

i went on a bit of cheap spending spree
this morning, emily now has 15 presents

:dance:

oh gave her her tent the other day :dohh:

so now i need to come up with a new
main pressie lol​

OMG I so need to get back to shopping. I still have a fair bit to buy.. Last 3 days at work so once I am done here I am getting my groove on to the high street to finish it all!

I got a blu ray toy story box set and duplu farm set in the post yesterday, so slowly getting there.

Anyone know If the play mobil stuff is any good? I keep seeing it on the adverts and like the look of it!

Are you only buying your lo's toys that they need or are you just buying everything you think they will love even though they don't need it??

I'm def buying stuff just because I think he will like it, I don't think there is any thing he really 'needs' at the moment as we have brought him stuff throughout the year when he has needed it.

Are you only buying your lo's toys that they need or are you just buying everything you think they will love even though they don't need it??

bit of both, i'm mainly sticking to play sets
and dressing up/art stuff, things i know she'll play
with and then i'm getting a table and chairs, bookcase
and clothes as the things she needs, i've also brought
some random bits that she might like but if not i'm not
too fussed there's so many kids in the family if i take it
round the inlaws it'll get played with :rofl:

I think I may have gone a bitt ott :\ lol I'm jus buying things I think they will love which happens to be everything I have a tiny tiny house and I'm panicing where I'm going to put it all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back