Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called it gizzy.
its a bit of a nutjob :rofl:
keeps chasing nothing lol
and its very affectionate, wont leave me alone :haha:

Awww, that's so cute. We found a lost doggy at the weekend and I now want a puppy! OH says we have to wait until we're used to the baby before we can even consider a "Bloody pet". Such a party pooper!

Oh cute :) I'm allergic to cats whenever I'm around cats my chest goes tight and my eyes itch like mad,

Wanna b mummy have you ever had a puppy??
Omg there such hard work I'd rather have 10 babies than have a puppy lol but does it stop me nagging oh for one nope not one bit lol!
The funny thing is I don't even want a puppy yet i still nag oh for one lol

:haha: You've just convinced me I should wait before getting one mumandco lol. I just imagine they sit and are all snuggly but if you'd rather 10 babies :wacko: maybe it is best we wait, haha. Don't think I'd cope with a baby and a puppy! Tbh I think it's just me wanting to snuggle anything cute and little because I just want my baby here! Feeling impatient!

I would definitely love a dog one day and will probably always continue to nag OH for one too lol.

Puppies definitely are hard work, we have a one year old american bulldog, and he sill has so much energy its unreal. No idea how we will cope with him and a baby, but hes part of the family, so we will just have to lol

We had a puppy she ripped our kitchen apart :( and we lived in a rented house luckily bil is clever so he redid all the kitchen for us for free we just paid for the materials which cost £100! Our puppy ended up going to live in ohs grannys as we couldn't cope with her Tyler and zack who was a newborn!
My Argos stuff has come in today :) whoooo I'm very nearly finished Toys for Tyler :) and I've only got a few toys left to get zack :)

on the 20something Asda have 20% off clothes and toys for staff and oh works there so will be buying loads of clothes for the boys so should be finished all together by the end of nov :)

thinking of gettig my oh a tattoo for Christmas he was going to use his bday money he had for a tatto but he put it towards our wedding!

afternoon ladies!!
just been to morrisons theyve got their frozen turkeys in! quite cheap too!
think im gunna get mine next week and keep it in freezer!

Afternoon :) Asda have their turkeys in too :) I haven't got enough room in my freezer for my weekly shop let alone be able to fit a turkey in it lol

sooooo tired today going to have a propper clean in a bit ready for me to put the tree and decs up :)

hay guys.

im soooo tired. Stef woke me up 3 times last night looking for nookie :wacko: Selfish swine.

lmao 3 times! was one no not enough for him?
im confused lmao, im not sure if im pregnant or not (this is what i was tlaking with vix with) i shouldnt be cos we were interrupted before ryan finished iykwim, but my period is late, and i had two "periods" last month.
so im really really confused cos ive had 3 negative tests (although only one of them was fmu)

Blah-did he not get the hint when you said no the 1st time?

Sammi-When did you last test?xx

this afternoon, my friend leant me a test. well gave- i dont think she wants it back
ive been feeling sick- looked at lyssa weetabix ealier and heaved- but the nausea didnt start until after i thought i might be pregnant so idk if its all in my head x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"