Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is gunna take patience! u cnt rush mother nature lol

Hey everyone xx hope your all ok, I am missing the grotto :( Half term so been busy and went to London yesterday xx hope your all ok.

Did you test sammi?

I went to boots yday and spent 120 :shock: got los play gym and nearly 30 of points :)

Its so easy to do though Blah.. I love boots but try to avoid :haha:

Its my last day at work today :) and then I have to go home and wait for some parcels. :happydance: then I have to go to my mums cos mum and dad are flying to italy tomorrow morning, then have to go and collect my baby nephew as I am having him overnight. He is only 4 weeks old. I am so nervous lol.

Morning ladies just orderd Tyler some duplo sets :) and I'm still waiting for his duplo deluxe box to come

Hope you feel better soon donna.

It's my last day at work too :D had a horrid morning so far though :dohh:

Thanks hun..

omg!!you on maternity leave now??It seems like yesterday I saw your ticker and said congrats!xx

It's crap that your having a crappy morning blah but just think not long left till you have ages of work :)

my little man started walking today :) I'm so chuffed I nearly cried

Which are better mega bloks or duplo? Can they be used together? Lo already has a box of megabloks and for Christmas we have a farm animal set and a quad bike from duplo but want to get some more.

morning girls! going proper christmas shopping on wednesday im far too excited wish it would hurry up! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back