Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh great.. Have they all got their stuff out already do you know? I might go today being I am dropping little man off in an hour and then I am child free until tomorrow evening.

Did you test sammi?

I went to boots yday and spent 120 :shock: got los play gym and nearly 30 of points :)

didnt need to hun- my period came on this morning- rather late! but my period none the less.

and wow! thats a lot of money lmao! hope you got some good bargains!
which play gym did you go for x

:dohh: stupid period! Nevermind :hugs:

I didn't even get that much :shock: Got the fisherprice rainforest deluxe gym, some vitamins and a tangle teezer for amelie, spatone for me, lilypadz and maternity pads :shrug: Money doesn't go far these days!

Ahhh great.. Have they all got their stuff out already do you know? I might go today being I am dropping little man off in an hour and then I am child free until tomorrow evening.

I havent been in a while so no idea. I assume so though, most places do! I was in m&s on thurs and they had their christmas decs and lights up and next had their christmas window display too :happydance:

Oh a thread I'm not subscribed to! Am now!

Anyone else nearly done? I have a few more expensive things to get ... computer games for OH and innotab cartridges for Jessica's new Innotab .... gonna get them bit by bit to try n spread the cost over the next 6 weeks or so.
Just need some tags and I can start wrapping while she's at nursery!

im finished christmas bar her xmas eve bag and a few small stocking fillers like a colouring book.

ive just got to get her leapster for her birthday (i split her pressies) then thats me done :D

im so far off being done.

Bloody missed the delivery man while i was having a bath, and hes left a slip saying hes left it at a house 9 bloomin doors down. they will be maisie's books i ordered cant even go get them yet cause she's napping and im in a towel with soaking wet hair :dohh:

I still havent started, but have my lists of things that I want to get for people, now its just trying to get it all together lol.

I haven't got too much left to buy just clothes mainly :)
thinking of pulling my christmas tree down and redoing it as we kindda rushed it and it looks crap :(
also thinking of just having matching balls on there

It's snowing in New York right now, really coming down and sticking. What do we have in England? Sunshine. IT'S NEARLY NOVEMBER WHERE'S THE WINTER!?!?!!

I had all the windows open at home today and it was stuffy! I've not had to put the heating on once. And yes I'm moaning lol. I love winter and want it!

thanks mandy- deep down i know its what's best for now- cos of uni but im still a little gutted
i'm basically done shopping for lyssa, i just need to fill her advent calendar and then actually buy her rocking horse x

No snow or rain here. Actually its not even that cold :(

I got the girls advent calenders yesterday and my hot pink baubles, I popped into Asda because I needed some drinkies for my little party last night and they had them :happydance: Ohh it was so cool they have loads, didnt really get a chance to look that much cos my sister was bossing me around so I will go back and look next week when I do food shopping

just think in a few more days they'll be no
halloween things just LOTS of christmas things!

:wohoo:

:dance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yup! :)

All the halloween stuff will be discounted so will be picking up some bits for my big party next year! :)

im going to asda later once the midwifes been round so will have a wee look :)! will have grumpy OH with me though :(

I went shopping yesterday and gap had 40% off everything in store so got amelie a skirt, a long sleeved top and 3 pairs of socks for £13 :happydance:

& my mum bought me an ice watch for part of my birthday which is on the 7th :D

That's a brilliant bargain Blah. Wish my mw would suggest home visits. I'm getting so sick of trapsing up to the clinic every week. Oh well - not much longer to put up with it now.

Need to sit down and have a wee look online at Christmas prezzie ideas today as I'm usually pretty much decided on what I'm getting everyone by now but this year I'm a bit clueless :wacko:

Miserable day today but still got a couple of windows open as it's a bit stuffy! Bring on the chilly willy weather!

Mine only came out cos im having a homebirth, i usually have to go to her too. Shes just gone - told me i have to go to hosp in the first 7 days of him being born for his well baby check cos my GP doesnt do them :dohh: Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"