Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't be used together we have bought ds2 megabloks and duplo for ds1!
I think duplo is better for olderish toddlers but my ds1 still plays with mega bloks! I only bought duplo because of all the Disney cars add ons you can buy

My lo will be just off 14 months at Christmas so megabloks might be best then?

I think duplo would be fine for your lo,their plenty big enough for your lo to handle,I wouldn't have bought the mega bloks for ds2 if I knew that I was getting duplo bit gutted now really lol

He already has some megabloks, so was thinking it would probably be easier to add to that than start with duplo.

Good thinking then :) they have mega bloks wagons in home bargains for £15 they should be £30 I bought one for Xmas for ds2

Amelies never been interested in her mega blocks really :(

My Los love mega bloks I hate them so much though their just big and bulky.I still bought some though 'coz it's not about what I like lol

I loved duplo when I was little. We had a zoo set :D

I'm officially finished work and celebrating with a turkey, stuffing, bacon and cranberry sandwich and a full fat coke!

Whooooo bet it feels good blah,finishing work and you celebration lunch :)

Did you test sammi?

I went to boots yday and spent 120 :shock: got los play gym and nearly 30 of points :)

didnt need to hun- my period came on this morning- rather late! but my period none the less.

and wow! thats a lot of money lmao! hope you got some good bargains!
which play gym did you go for x

Sorry ladies having a bit of a shit time at the minute and my head has not been straight but I am coming back to the grotto to cheer me up. I need some Christmas merriment!! Congrats Blah on finishing work, not long to go now till little bundle of joy is here! x

Morning :wave:

Woop, 57 days to go! The twins Magic Elves arrived yesterday, ELC sent an email to say the Kitchen has been despatched and so did Yankee Candle. :happydance:
The girls are at their dads this weekend and I have my little nephew, he is only 4 weeks old. He's been so good so I managed to sort through all my Christmas stuff. Cant believe I have so much :)
How is everyone? :)

Here is a picture of my little cuteness, he has just had a bottle and is now sleeping in his bouncer :) gotta take him home at midday :cry:

Hope all is ok Danielle :hugs:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/Laura2919/bubba.jpg

Awww he's gorgeous made me even more broody now lol

Yay for your stuff being dispatched :) I wanna sort all my Christmas stuff out but it's up the attic :( I want to pull it all out and see how it looks lol

I meant my presents. :haha: all my stuff is still in the shed. I dont need to get it out yet. Tree is going up in like 32 days :happydance:

I am trying to find some really nice hot pink baubles. Want a bit of colour this year.

Yeah I mean presents aswell there all hiding in my attic lol our Christmas tree is up :) homebase and B&q do nice hot pink baubles usually!
We haven't gone for a colour this year we've just thrown a bit of everything on the tree lol

b&q had hot pink baubles last year and a really nice turquoise colour. I got them in the sale for amelie to use on her tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"