Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok amelie is so funny these days. she caught me googling lalaloopsy dolls and her face lit up. I said 'is santa bringing you one?' and she said yes and that she wanted another toy too. When i asked what she said buzz lightyear :shock: She never even watches toy story :rofl: bless them, they just want everything.

Every toy advert Tyler shouts "Tyler wants that" seriousley some of the stuff he wants is crazy he did say that zack wanted sylvainyin (sp) families and that I wanted varnish stain remover lol bless him!
I do tell him all the time to tell daddy mammy wants a purple microwave :)

Lol. Chloe and Jaycee asked for mini micro scooters so mum and dad bought them.

awww to amelie! and how does your gp not do well baby visits!

hello to everyone else!!! im writing an essay and boooooooooooored! but once ive got this done i can relax and think of christmas for a bit, until my other deadlines start rolling up!

gonna start attacking the house! needs gutted :( i have a huge slide in my livingroom that should be outside but amelie plays on it everyday for ages. she puts her cars down it.

haha that sounds fun,we had our slide in the house not so long back but it only lasted a day thank god!

i loved cleaning when i was pregnant id be up till all hours cleaning the floors etc

i do not get the nesting instinct, just lazyitis :rofl:

i get the lazyitus when im not pregnant and i get it really bad lol

ugh im ridiculously stressed ladies! i think my head will splode- i will update more later as i currently have a child that will not sleep!!!!

Ahh blimmin typical Tyler just woke up he needed the potty zack was fast asleep in my bed,by the time I get back from sorting Tyler out he's sat ontop of the laptop :( got to try and get him to sleep again now

Hope she goes to sleep for you soon hun,and you manage to do your uni work

oki she's back in bed for the 5th time so far tonight (she's cutting her back molars)
stressed because, some of the other girls at uni are contesting the fact that im allowed to sit the exam we are taking tomorrow at home in the evening- as i cant get childcare.
they have no idea how hard studying with a child is ffs! they're worried incase i cheat- which i wouldnt, i would honestly rather fail than receive a grade i didnt earn- meanwhile ive only written 700 words of a 1500 word essay that due tues, because lyssa has been having bad nights, and i go to uni all week and then work all evening every evening (on and off with bnb of course :p) because thats the best i can do!
they should try being in my position and making it work!!! what do they expect me to do? cos my only other option is to bring lyssa to the exam!

Omg hun no wonder your stressed :( aww that's awful that the girls in uni are contesting that.....get a grip! I hope they let you take the exam in the evening!
And poor lyssa cutting teeth is no fun :(

ffact is the head of our department has okayed me doing the test at home, she knows im a serious student who's studying to provide the best future i can for my daughter, and i just wouldnt cheat! ever!!

If the head of department has okayed it then she can't change her mind can she? The girls are probably jelous and want to sit the test at home so they can have an easy ride and cheat!
What are you doing in uni hun?

ffact is the head of our department has okayed me doing the test at home, she knows im a serious student who's studying to provide the best future i can for my daughter, and i just wouldnt cheat! ever!!

screw them, they're just annoyed they can't
take it at home and actually cheat, pathetic cows

:growlmad:

you're doing an amazing job :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members