bins, they set alight to the bins opposit my mils and jason
arrived just in time to tell them to fuck off, they've been
going round starting random fires in people's gardens

:growlmad:

he's got to wait for the police to come round
to take a statement, the poor old woman opposit's
worried stupid :nope:

atleast they were wearing school uniform, hopefully
they'll catch the little buggers! who does that?!?!
what if the wind blew it into someone's house!

:growlmad:

that is so scary! i always worry about things like that

hope you dont mind me posting 2 christmas pics on here just wanted to put them up before mil has her laptop back

tree.jpg

zack santa.jpg

:cloud9:

omg jenny that is awful, what ha society turned into? it worries me what it will be like when the boys are teenagers

love the santa outfit :cloud9:

argh i know, in 10 years time we'll have
preteens, i hate teenagers!

:brat:

Vix, why were you up at half 2 :rofl:

https://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/snowman-megapack-18_piece-set-unbeatable-value-for-money.html Loads in there for £30, total bargain and the snowman burner is adorable!

https://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-ca...-gold-tubes_plus-autumn-leaves-tealights.html x 3 for presents. i think they look gorgeous and a total bargain for £12!

plus I got extra samplers in mistletoe&fig, autumn wreath, cranberry peppermint, apple cider, egyptian cotton, christmas bayberry, christmas eve, christmas punch, gingerbread, holiday home sweet home, holiday sage, jack frost, mountain pine, red apple wreath, sparkling cinnamon and winterland
and tarts in mistletoe & fig, christmas eve, cranberry chutney, jackfrost, mulled wine and red apple wreath :D

Bit OTT but theyll last for years :)!

I looooove Yankee candles! I have the biiiig Clean Cotton one which I got from the Home Store for £7 and I plan on getting a couple for presents - might get my mum the cupcake one as it smells bloody edible.

Woke up at 8 this morning, turned the TV on and was greeted by loads of Christmas adverts! Yay!

I've just come back from town bought some new Christmas baubles and tinsel so going to redecorate the Christmas tree tonight as I wasn't happy with how my tree looked

im feeling sooooo festive and christmassy today, just ordered aload of toys from tesco with my vouchers, loads from ELC with the 20% off and my park vouchers have finally arrived. oh and im sat with a hot chocolate watching miracle on 34th street! :haha:

Vix, why were you up at half 2 :rofl:

https://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/snowman-megapack-18_piece-set-unbeatable-value-for-money.html Loads in there for £30, total bargain and the snowman burner is adorable!

https://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-ca...-gold-tubes_plus-autumn-leaves-tealights.html x 3 for presents. i think they look gorgeous and a total bargain for £12!

plus I got extra samplers in mistletoe&fig, autumn wreath, cranberry peppermint, apple cider, egyptian cotton, christmas bayberry, christmas eve, christmas punch, gingerbread, holiday home sweet home, holiday sage, jack frost, mountain pine, red apple wreath, sparkling cinnamon and winterland
and tarts in mistletoe & fig, christmas eve, cranberry chutney, jackfrost, mulled wine and red apple wreath :D

Bit OTT but theyll last for years :)!

:rofl:
i couldnt sleep :haha:
What were YOU doing up at half 2 :rofl:

omg blah hahahaha x I cant say I have ever heard of yankee candles until I came in to SG x

I saw a xmas advert at the weekend, cant remember what it was for though lol x

Me neither! Was in bed on my phone haha.

Amelie is so bad wanting almost every toy she sees on an advert. She just sang 'hey hey hey, hey moxie girl' and said Santa bringing her one lol!

What is it with toddlers tou adverts and needing everything? He makes mr feel guilty when I know I haven't bought it for him!

We've ended up buying matchbox stinky and smokey £55 each coz he couldn't decide which one he wanted and we didn't want him to be dissapointed on Xmas day!

awwww bless her!!
taylor and mia are the same wants everrrryyyyyttthhhhiiinnnggg :rofl:

ello ello ladies
im hoping for another happyland sale soon! i soooo need one!

i dont like happyland!
i now want loads of yankee candles thanks to mandy :rofl:

im happylanded out although I do still like the dino set!

Cant wait to get them vix, il let you know which ones are nicest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back