Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive barely started. got him a photo wall calendar for his office wall :dohh:

the most annoying thing was we were hoping to move next month back down to liverpool and his mate was going to take the house off us and take over the bills but now thats hanging in the balance.

doesnt stop me looking forward to christmas though :haha:

awww bless ya im sorry!!! :hugs:

noooo chin up crimbos only 8 weekends away!

:hugs: Sorry to hear that sweetie but don't worry, something will work itself out, these things always do. And Christmas will still be bloody brilliant. We had a Christmas once where me and OH barely even had enough to go and do a food shop but we still had a brilliant time and I don't remember disliking that Christmas as I love every Christmas! You don't need wads of cash to have a lovely Christmas, you'll still make it special.

I haven't really got anything! I have one thing for OH's stocking (a head massager!) and have three things for my dad's food/cheffy hamper that I'm doing him (an olive oil bottle thing, some posh 'Black Garlic' thing, and a cook book). That's it :dohh:

i know im still so excited!! i know maisie's presents will be sorted so thats all that matters!

waiting on 32 things to be delivered from the postman and he brought 1 lousy thing today! so annoying x

I remember being soooo frustrated last year when I had sooo many things waiting to be delivered and sometimes the postie would come bearing absolutely bloody nothing! :grr:

its so annoying lol im waiting on my tesco order, ELC and argos no idea where im gunna store it all though lol! x

That's a point... I actually have no idea where I'm going to store Christmas presents this year :lol: especially the ones I have to hide from OH's prying eyes!

ive got a few of LO's under her cot but ive got loads coming this week including an easel so i doubt theyre all going to fit under there! may have to put some beside her wadrobe and cover with bin bags since i can get away with it at this age but im dreading the following years as she gets older and i need to hide them all! x

Do you have a loft?

I was going to say, the bin liner idea is good, but it's probably the last year you can get away with it :haha: I'm quite pleased that this year I can wave things in front of baby's nose and not have him/her even know what the hell I'm doing. Lol.

ye we have a loft but i hate going up there and its a pain in the arse trying to get up there and trying to get OH to go up there for me. hopefully fingers crossed we will be moving next year and getting a bigger house and hopefully more storage space xx

i have two xmas cupboards piled god knows where the rest are gunna go!

i need a xmas cupboard!! we'd have 1 if OH cleared out the cupboard under the stairs but every time he does he ends up putting everything back just incase he ever needs it! theres a roof rack in there from a car he had years ago. what the hell is he gunna do with that???? x

sounds like my cupboard under the stairs we have a rowing machine a bust vacuum a pram and millions of coats :rofl:

My stair cupboard contains the gas meter and our christmas tree and decs :rofl: so yes my christmas stuff is in the gas cupboard :rofl:

yer thats the thing my leccy meter and gas meter are in that cupboard too, my gas man luuurrrvvveesss me :rofl:

Morning :) kids are up at the crack of dawn again.. Yawn!! They are off to FOB's today so I am off to the gym then to boots to get weighed as I am doing Tony Ferguson diet and while I am there I may just have a little look in their book and order some more Christmas bits. :haha: I cant wait.. Only 27 days until I put my tree up & 5 until my new windows come :happydance:

I don't have an under the stairs :( this house is rediculously small but I love it! I'm so tired today zack was a little monkey and slept rubbish again last night,and Tyler slept in the inlaws!

I am in a converted double fronted house and its big. We both have our own front doors, I enter from the front and she enters from the side so where her stairs are going up I have a nice big cupboard but its full of rubbish :haha: I might clear it out when I get back this afternoon and go and buy som large storage boxes

my under the stairs cupboard has random vases, OH winter car kit (deicer etc), 2 buggies, playdoh, 2 rugs :shrug: & more random crap!

i have a christmas loft! who needs a scabby cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"