Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds hard lol there were girls like that wheni went back to uni after having Tyler they were such a joke!

haha it is, you'd think in a uni liek the one i'd go to they'd all be much more serious and less bitchy but no

im mad at ryan, he just stole half my chocolate :(

Sorry I havent been about (you probably hadnt noticed lol) but had a pretty crap week, lost my grandad a week ago :cry:
Siyren - they sound jealous hun, if the head has ok'd it then balls to them x If you did cheat how will it affect them?? it will only be you that pays for it in the end x You sound like an amazing mum who wants to do the very best for her daughter x Good luck to you sweety xx

Sorry reedy big hugs to you and your family!

Having such a crappy day I've been looking after my niece on the weekdays for the past 3weeks I got 2 weeks left of looking after her and I know it sounds horrible but I can't wait she is mean to Tyler and zack listens to nothing I ever say and is so spoilt!
She bit zack earlier on :( my sister has asked for me to not give her a dummy in the day as she's tryin to stop it but all weekend she has had a dummy in her mouth and as soon as I drop her off she gets a dummy reason being "I can't be bothered to listen to her moan"!

so your sister expects you to wean her off the dummy because she cant be bothered?? wow x thing is no point in you trying if your sister just gives in x its not your responsibility x Hope Zack is ok bless him x

Yep she expects me to do the hard work which I wouldn't have minded if she was going to keep it going!
Zacks fine now luckily he's pretty resilient especially as him and Tyler are always playing rough!
Only 7more days withy niece,I sound awful don't I? It's just Tyler is like a different child when she is around and I can't wait to have him back to normal

Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asda have all their decs up where I am :) all the Halloween stuff has gone!

We brought our tree today :)
Our tesco is busy putting all the Christmas stuff out at the moment-shopping is a nightmare as they have moved everything.

good riddance to the halloween stuff bring on the christmas decs and aisles :)
what is everyone up to?

wow thats a lot of money to spend on candles-----but totally worth it,not that my oh would agree lol where do you buy your yankee candles from blah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back