Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This house is shockingly small it will do for us for now but after we get married wel have to move!
Feeling like absolute crap today,argued with my sister last night and I'm still annoyed and upset this morning

Lol I wish I had a loft but I dont. Upstairs do, lucky gits

i have amelies christmas pretty much finished (just need a few dvds and her pjs and sweets), also have my grans, dads gf, mums best friend (i only buy for her as shes very good to me and amelie), best friend, MIL, brothers are just getting money, oh and i arent buying for eachother. Just really have my dad and mums to get :)! oh and OH can get FILs. I hate buying for men!

This house is shockingly small it will do for us for now but after we get married wel have to move!
Feeling like absolute crap today,argued with my sister last night and I'm still annoyed and upset this morning

:hugs:

Lol I wish I had a loft but I dont. Upstairs do, lucky gits

my mum lives in a 2up2down and the storage is crap! she has her boiler cupboard where her linen is and 1 hall cupboard.. thats it! my house has huge loft, 3 walk in cupboards and built in cupboards in every bedroom. however, the more space you have, the more crap you store!

We have one decent sized living room a kitchen that is tiny,our bedroom has fitted wardrobes then we can fit a double bed,a tumble dryer (nowhere else for it to go)and a cot and that's it! Tylers room can fit a bed,a wardrobe,and a chest of drawers and. That's it see told you it was small lol we used to live in a massive house but it was so ugly and old fashioned!

lol, thats how I feel about my kitchen. Its a really good size but i hatttttttttttte the decor and its gonna cost a fortune to redo :cry:

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/P1030445.jpghttps://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/P1030444.jpg

your kitchen's huge blah!

we don't have stairs so no under stairs cupboard lol
but we do have built in wardrobes so i'm using mine
to store everything, we're on the top floor so we have
a loft too but it's a pita trying to get up and down plus
there's all sorts of rubbish up there

:haha:

Blah your kitchen is the size of my living room and kitchen no joke

i got my lush order today and my thorntons
order is on it's way :happydance:

now i have to refrain from opening any of it

:rofl:

i think i need to buy some candles
they'll keep me amused for a minute

:haha:

im dying to buy some yankee candles! havent decided which one i want yet though x

there's usually a woman with a yankee candle
stall in town, i'm hoping she comes back this year
her prices are a little more expensive but you can
smell before you buy, i spent ages sniffing them last
year and i only brought some tea lights in the end :haha:

which stores sell them?​

do they lol

i'll have to have a wander when i'm
next in town :thumbup:

hmmm I'm gonna have to have a sniff of these yankee candles you girls keep talking about x
My Uggs came today :happydance: all ready for the cold weather & christmas shopping x so excited now x
I'm thinking of doing a food hamper for my bosses - they have been amazing the last few months with everything that has gone on & let me have time off here & there just want something to say thank you so might try & get a little something each week then bake them some cupcakes to go in too x

mmmmmmmmmmmm i got my yankee order :cloud9: cant wait to get it all lit!

picked up LOs playmat from boots today and my mum bought amelie a couple of presents from disney shop. They have really cute dolls - cinderella, arial and belle (ammy got belle) but theyre babyfied for £15 :)!
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/toddler-belle-doll/mp/37490/1000255/

theyre quite big and really cute.

ive got maisie a belle doll and the tangled rapunzel one from disneystore theyre fab!

my tree came today and my tree topper i so wanna but it up!!!!! xx

Dannie put it up be festive :)
I been busy today made a banana and choc cake and a victoria sponge cake with nutella in the middle and then nutella and coconut on top and made a curry yum yum

Got my dad a wreath tody to put on his grave, and also found some tiny santa hats that sit on top bottles, so they are going to be used on the sweetie vodka bottles I am making for my brother, sister and friend, they look so cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back